Renaissance Hotels Partners With AEG, Universal Music Group And CAA To Unveil Next Generation Of Discoveries For Lifestyle Business Travelers
New activities help inspire business travelers to make the most of their time on the road
- I'm in the Know: Select Renaissance Hotels will play host to exclusive, intimate performances by headline-worthy emerging artists, providing guests with the opportunity to discover the very best of new music during their stay.
- Discover Music Plus:Renaissance Hotel guests will have the chance to discover more about the featured artists as they share their individual hobbies and interests. Guests may even find themselves chatting about recent vacations or a just completed novel with the bass player or checking out a lead-singer's very own oil-paintings.
- Behind the Scenes: A documentary-style special series will capture live performances at Renaissance Hotels, and follow artists as they discover the best way to make the most of their time in the cities they visit. The behind the scenes footage will be offered exclusively via AXS TV, AXS.com, in-room television channels and renhotels.com.
- R.E.N. Meeting Discoveries: Renaissance Hotels' signature meeting experience, R.E.N. Meetings will be more exciting than ever this year with the opportunity to assist meeting planners in creating customized experiences for their groups as well as special ticket consideration for select AEG sponsored events.
- Navigate Your Stay: Renaissance Hotels' Navigators will have their own exclusive access to AEG's AXS.com ticketing platform so guests can gain direct access to select AEG promoted concerts, sporting events, and more.
Local Festival Discoveries
Also this year, expect to discover Renaissance Hotels at a number of high profile music and entertainment festivals including upcoming SXSW Music Film Interactive in Austin, Texas and DC Jazz Music Festival in Washington, D.C. among others.
In Austin, Renaissance hotels is partnering with Universal Music Group at SXSW Music Film Interactive to host their emerging artists showcase. On March 13th and 14th, festival goers and hotel guests can discover the best emerging talent attending this year's event at the Palm Door on Sixth, while at the same time experiencing a vibe that only a city like Austin can offer. Up to ten artists are scheduled to perform each day during the showcase, including The 1975, Little Dragon, American Authors, The Kooks and Aloe Blacc.
In June, the Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel, The Mayflower Renaissance Hotel and the Renaissance Washington D.C. Downtown Hotel will act as the official hotel sponsor of the 2014 DC Jazz Festival. The renowned festival, known for its high level of both local and national talent, will offer guests the opportunity to experience the latest and greatest in jazz music and entertainment – at the festival as well as intimate performance sets inside all three Renaissance Hotels in DC.
For more information on where to find Renaissance Hotels at this year's most exciting festivals, please visit renhotels.com/events.
Events at Renaissance Hotels
Renaissance Hotels is teaming up with CAA to launch a special event roster with Renaissance Hotels, including an exclusive branded music series featuring select emerging and established musicians from the agency's roster. The artists will call more than 25 Renaissance Hotels home while on tour throughout the year in the U.S. During their stay, the artists will treat guests and locals to a series of unique experiences, ranging from live acoustic performances to after-show meet-and-greets. In addition, participating artists will be featured on themed Renaissance Hotels materials and videos throughout the properties. For a full schedule of featured artist events, please visit renhotels.com/events.
How do I get tickets?
Book your stay and check out the full line up of performances and promotions planned throughout the year at all 155 Renaissance Hotels including local art, culinary, film and more by visiting www.renhotels.com/events or www.facebook.com/renhotels.
Not traveling? You can still participate by entering our sweepstakes:
As Grouplove makes time to discover the very best of their destination while on tour, they'll be sharing some of their favorite hidden gems while inviting Renaissance guests and fans to do the same. The band, along with Renaissance Hotels, will hand select the best discoveries and offer winners the opportunity to attend Grouplove's exclusive March performance, including the chance to spend time
with the band. On February 25th, Grouplove released their new "I'm With You" documentary and concert album, shot by acclaimed filmmaker Sam Erickson. The documentary is a compelling exploration into Grouplove's history by tracing their unique story, including engaging interviews with the band members and live performance footage and is available via iTunes and amazon.com. For entrée into the Renaissance Hotels sweepstakes, please visit www.facebook.com/renhotels.