Hampton by Hilton Adds Nine Properties; Expands International Presence in China and Germany
Upper-midscale brand opens new hotels in the U.S. and abroad as part of global expansion strategy
MCLEAN, Va. -- Hampton by Hilton, Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) upper-midscale brand, showed no signs of slowing down its expansion with five new hotel openings in the past month, including Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Detroit/Warren in Michigan, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. George in Utah and Hampton by Hilton Dortmund Phoenix See in Germany. Additionally, the opening of two new properties - Hampton by Hilton Shunde Longjiang, Foshan and Hampton by Hilton Suzhou Xiangcheng District - solidify Hampton's position as having as the fastest-growing international hospitality brand pipeline in China.
Spotlight Property Openings:
This past month, the brand welcomed several new properties, including:
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Detroit/Warren in Michigan:
- Modern amenities, great value and easy access to major attractions make this hotel ideal for travel to the newly-revitalized Detroit area.
- The hotel is near many popular sites such as the Detroit Zoo, Hitsville USA Museum, casinos, and all major Detroit sporting venues: Comerica Park, Ford Field and the new Little Caesars Arena.
- The beautiful weather and scenery make St. George a popular spot for biking, golfing, bird-watching, hiking, rock climbing and boating.
- The property is also along the route to Zion National Park, Lake Powell, Snow Canyon State Park and other wonders of Southwest Utah.
Hampton by Hilton Dortmund Phoenix See in Germany:
- Centrally located, guests can watch football at Signal Iduna Park or visit the Ruhr District and cities like Bochum, Essen and Duisburg with ease.
- Guests will enjoy the signature offerings of the Hampton brand, including complimentary breakfast every morning, a fitness center, and business center with free WiFi and natural lighting.
Hampton also grew its presence in Massachusetts, California, Oklahoma and Canada with the addition of Hampton Inn by Hilton Foxborough Mansfield, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Irvine-Orange County Airport, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City/Quail Springs and Hampton Inn by Hilton St. Paul, respectively.
Every guest will enjoy the brand's signature free, hot breakfast; On the RunTM breakfast bags ; and free Wi-Fi in every room. Digital key access is also available at select properties. Hampton continues to lead the pack in terms of guest experience, with each Hampton hotel offering complete satisfaction with the 100% Hampton Guarantee®.
Hampton is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels save time and money, and gain instant access to the benefits they care about most, such as an exclusive member discount, free Wi-Fi and a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay. Members can also redeem their Points for free nights, to gain access to unique events through the Hilton Honors auction platform or to make purchases at Amazon.com with Amazon Shop with Points.
* Release includes Hampton openings from March 212, 2018 through April 11, 2018.
1 Available Monday-Friday
Director, Brand Public Relations - Hilton Worldwide
Phone: +1 901 374 6518
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 16 world-class brands comprising more than 5,600 properties with nearly 913,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world's most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world's best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100 year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, nearly 85 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.