Webinar: Hospitality & Tourism's Current State of Recovery Across the World
This webinar was recorded on November 12, 2020
No country is exempted from the massive blow of the global COVID-19 pandemic. The hospitality and tourism industry has suffered an unprecedented loss globally, even when compared with other crisis in history.
While many studies and industry opinion leaders have been optimistic about the recovery, taking China's rising hotel occupancy trend and statistics as a point of reference, but will the global industry's recovery pattern look similar to China's? How will the future look like as domestic travel becomes the primary trend of the tourism and hospitality market?
Gain these insights from each region's leading expert in the hospitality and tourism industry and devise an effective and strategic recovery plan for your hotel!
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Different trends and insights on the current state of each region's hospitality and tourism industry
- The recovery patterns of the hospitality sector in APAC, U.S., Europe and MEA
- The unique challenges faced by each region's hospitality industry over the next year
- The impact of the new post-COVID norms on the future landscape of the global hospitality and tourism industry
- Representing APAC: Bernard Kee, Regional Manager (SEA) @ STR
- Representing the EU: Andrew Stothert, CEO @ Brand Vista
- Representing MEA: Dr Martin Berlin @ PwC Deals Strategy
- Representing the USA: TBC
For more information on who our keynote speakers are, visit our website.
Webinar: Hospitality & Tourism's Current State of Recovery Across the World is organized by SensorFlow Pte Ltd.