The Impact of COVID-19 on Global Hotel Values
HVS in conjunction with our friends at EP Business in Hospitality, are pleased to invite you to join our colleagues from around the world as we discuss the impact on hotel values from both a regional and global perspective, at a time to suit your location.
Each session will last an hour and will feature short presentations on changes in hotel values from both a regional and global perspective, including the key impact on people and the talent pool, followed by a lively Q&A session moderated by Russell Kett, chairman of HVS London. Questions from delegates will be welcomed.
- Asia-Pacific including India will take place at 05:00 PM Singapore time / 12:30 PM India time.
- Americas will take place at 02:00 PM Eastern time / 12:00 noon Mountain time / 11:00 AM Pacific time.
- EMEA will take place at 02:00 PM UK time / 03:00 PM Continental Europe time / 05:00 PM UAE time.
- Hok Yean Chee from Asia-Pacific
- Mandeep Lamba from India
- Sophie Perret from Europe
- Hala Matar Choufany from MEA
- Rod Clough from USA
- Monique Rosszell from Canada
- Richard Katzman from Latin America
The Impact of COVID-19 on Global Hotel Values is organized by HVS