Dusit establishes Training and Development Company
The Dusit Executive Development Center (DEDC), a subsidiary of Dusit Thani Public Co., Ltd., was recently established to provide top-level executive training and development courses.
Ms. Rattana Preechavudhi, Director of Training Center, DEDC, remarked, “Training is an essential part of every supervisor’s job in every business or other kinds of human endeavor. Obviously, the business environment keeps changing quite rapidly, and therefore it is a main factor in any company’s efforts to develop its available human resources.”
DEDC’s total commitment to provide the best hospitality training not only Thailand, but in the whole Southeast Asian region firmly adheres to the following objectives:
- To maximize performance capabilities of the existing workforce.
- To enable managerial level employees to be up-to-date in their business.
- To create a network among the managers for efficient inter-corporations’ operations and performances.
- To develop employee knowledge base, skill, attitude and work ethic in the workforce.
- To seek international cooperation with leading institutes and universities, in order to implement premium programs.
DEDC occupies the 2nd floor of The Dusit Thani Building, next to The Dusit Thani, Bangkok hotel. It is conveniently right in the prime business and commercial area on Silom and Rama IV Roads, with quick access to the Center by expressway, skytrain and underground transit systems.