The Peninsula New York Unveils New Tri-level Luxury Hotel Spa
New York City | The Peninsula New York raises the bar for New York luxury spas with the opening of the new urban resort destination, The Peninsula Spa by ESPA . Designed by Alexandra Champalimaud, the three-story luxury spa is a contemporary fusion of nature-inspired forms, textures and organic materials. The exclusive treatments are designed by the leading global spa consultancy, ESPA, and feature a blend of Asian, Ayurvedic and European therapies delivered by highly-trained therapists.
- 12 treatment rooms designed to offer personalized lighting and music selections. Seven treatment rooms include private showers
- Private Spa Suite featuring city views, steam shower and whirlpool bath with chromotheraphy lighting
- Asian Tea Lounge
- Thermal Suites, featuring aromatherapy steam rooms, saunas, "experience" showers, and ice fountains, set against a backdrop of 24-karat gold Bisazza mosaic
- Men's and women's private Relaxation Lounges featuring personalized music and lighting selection
- Fitness Center and glass-enclosed Pool featuring panoramic city views
- Sun-lit movement studio
- Naturally Peninsula Cuisine
The Spa will be the first in the United States to offer ESPA's Super Active Facials, three new high-performance treatments that combine scientifically proven all-natural products with specialized massage techniques to deliver both immediate and long-term results.
Peninsula Signature Ceremonies
ESPA has created Peninsula Ceremonies, a collection of customized two-hour treatments exclusively for The Peninsula Hotels. The signature Ceremony is the Deep Tissue Experience, a therapeutic massage with a vigorous, free-flowing joint release technique. The Yang Soother and Yin Uplifter helps restore balance to the body and mind. 60-minute treatments begin at $195. A complete treatment menu is available at www.peninsula.com/newyorkspa
The Spa is the flagship spa for ESPA in the U.S. and the latest to open as part of the Peninsula Wellness program. Reservations for the Spa can be made directly at (212) 903 3910 or email@example.com.
Regional Director of Communications