78th CHART Hospitality Training Conference Promises Education, Networking, and Solutions for Actionable Employee Training in Hospitality Industry
Restaurant trainers, hotel trainers and human resources professionals gather for practical techniques from expert speakers.
In addition to the learning sessions, attendees will again participate in community service events off site to work side by side giving back to the host community.
Key issues to be discussed in Breakout Sessions are:
- Leveraging your most Important Asset – Employees
- How to Win, Respect and Influence Others
- Moving from Manager to Leader
- Using Play as Efficient, Engaging, Effective Training Tool
- Strengthening your Brand through Philanthropy
- Proving Return on Investment
- Effective Training Approaches to Break through the Tough Economy
- Leadership Training with Limited Resources
Keynote Speakers – One each day July 26-28
- What’s the Secret? Providing World Class Customer Experience
John DiJulius; Author, Presenter, Founder of The DiJulius Group
- Forging New Directions: Becoming Proactive in Face of Turbulent Change
Laura Berman Fortgang; Author, Personal Coach
- Zap the Gap! Working with Multiple Generations
Meagan Johnson, CSP; Generational Humorist
Pre-conference Workshops – Saturday, July 25
These four-hour Certificate Workshops are based on CHART’s Blueprint for Trainer Development: A Customized Competency Model for the Hospitality Industry.
- Communication and Influence
- Coaching and Development
- Program Design
- Participant Management
During the conference, the CHART Commitment to People Award will be presented to a member company’s President/CEO who has demonstrated his/her pledge to putting people first. The Spirit of CHART Award will also be announced and presented to a deserving member and scholarship award winners will be recognized.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to visit one-on-one with top training resource vendors during the Resource Gallery trade show.
To download the CHART Cleveland Conference brochure or to view the full agenda with descriptions, as well as register, visit .
CHART, a non-profit professional association founded in 1970, is the leading resource for the development and advancement of hospitality training professionals. With more than 700 members from more than 400 multi-unit restaurant and hotel companies, CHART represents a workforce of almost five million. CHART includes all facets of hospitality training, learning and performance professionals; from entry level to senior executive. CHART’s mission is to develop hospitality training professionals to advance industry training practices and improve operational results by providing access to education, tools and resources.
Phone: (800) 463-5918