U.S. Bank Corporate Payment Systems Releases Expense Management White Paper
"As organizations look for solutions to help minimize the impact of rising costs and control spending wherever possible, it is clear that mandating and enforcing commercial card use is a key best practice. Through use of commercial cards, organizations can capture and analyze T&E spending, which is critical to managing and reducing costs, leading directly to bottom line savings," said Jeff Rankin, senior vice president, U.S. Bank Corporate Payment Systems.
"T&E Expense Management: The Case for Mandating Your Card Program" can be downloaded at .
A few of the key benefits to mandating commercial card use, which are detailed further in the white paper, include:
- Convenience | Increase employee satisfaction and productivity by simplifying travel procurement and expense reimbursement;
- Cost Reduction | Reduce transaction and processing costs when procuring travel;
- Control | Maintain control over organizational spending and eliminate rogue spending;
- Information | Consolidate T&E expense data for a holistic, enterprise-wide view of spending;
- Compliance | Reinforce compliance to travel policies and procedures; and
- Sourcing | Rationalize supplier base and negotiate discounts.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), with $266 billion in assets, is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the 6th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates 2,850 banking offices and 5,173 ATMs in 24 states, and provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at .
Marketing Manager, T&E