BLLA and Hospitality Design Magazine (HD) are pleased to announce the first annual Boutique & Lifestyle Hospitality Awards
The Boutique & Lifestyle Lodging Association (BLLA) and Hospitality Design Magazine (HD) are pleased to announce the first annual Boutique & Lifestyle Hospitality Awards, co-founded and produced by BLLA and HD.
The Awards are now open for entry.
The Awards are an opportunity for properties to be recognized in achieving overall success throughout a number of important and equally-weighted categories being considered during the judging process. These categories include:
- Design & Architecture
- Food & Beverage
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Sales
- Occupancy & Revpar
The Awards judging panel consists of industry experts from the design and architecture, hospitality research, advertising, public relations, media, and digital marketing professions. They will rate each area of the online property Award submissions with an impartial rating.
- Pedro Colaco, CEO, GuestCentric Hospitality Booking Solutions
- Stephane Dupoux, CEO/Founder, Dupoux Design
- David L. Jones, Ph.D., Associate Professor, School of Hotel & Tourism Management,
Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Yasmine Mahmoudieh, CEO, Mahmoudieh Architecture & Interior Design\
- Sean McMahon, President & CEO, EngineWorks Search Engine Marketing
- Ian Murray, Co-Founder, bigblueroad.com, Online Travel Marketing
- R. Mark Woodworth, President, Colliers PKF Hospitality Research
- Janis Cannon, Vice President, IHG Global Brand Management, Hotel Indigo
- Jim Chu, Sr. Vice President, Hyatt (Hyatt Place)
- Michael Depatie, CEO, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
- Raul Leal, President of Tecton Hospitality and Desires Hotels
The Boutique & Lifestyle Hospitality Awards will be judged during the weeks of August 16-30,2010.
Deadline to submit an entry is August 15, 2010.
To enter a property in the Awards Competition & View the Summary, click HERE
To register to attend the Awards Luncheon on September 15th, 2010, click HERE
Limited Sponsorship Opportunities Available- click HERE for more information.
Note: Your ticket/s for the luncheon will be held at the HD Boutique Registration Desk.
Ask for the Awards Luncheon Ticket.
For more information on the Boutique & Lifestyle Hospitality Awards Competition, please contact Frances Kiradjian at 818-883-4363.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-883-4363.
We look forward to celebrating with you on September 15th in Miami at the Miami Beach Convention Center!
Frances Kiradjian (BLLA)
Founder, Chair & CEO
Phone: +1 818-264-4810
Fax: +1 805-419-9415