An Art Affair At Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
At the same time, just a short taxi ride away, Art Basel at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, will bring together 248 participating galleries from 32 countries and territories for its sixth year. The show will offer different forms of artistic expression for visitors to enjoy.
Adding to the already stellar art line-up, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong will partner with Art Advisory CONSIGG to transform Michelin-starred Mandarin Grill + Bar into an exclusive gallery. Guests will be immersed in the world of KonstantinBessmertny, one of the most exciting artists in Asia today, through unique pieces that combine humour and candour.
The Art Affair room programme is available from 25 March to 2 April 2018, and includes:
- Accommodation for a minimum of three nights
- A day pass for two people to Art Central Hong Kong (27 March to 1 April 2018)
- A day pass for two people to Art Basel Hong Kong (29 to 31 March 2018), including a complimentary Art Basel booklet, access to the VIP lounge and the option of a private guided tour at an additional price of HKD 850 per person
- Daily breakfast at Mandarin Grill + Bar (Monday to Friday), Clipper Lounge (Monday to Sunday) or Café Causette (Monday to Sunday) for up to two persons
- A welcome bottle of 'R' de Ruinart Champagne
- Art-inspired welcome amenity on arrival
Room rates start from HKD4,980 per night and are based on double occupancy, subject to availability and 10% service charge. For further information and reservations, please visit mandarinoriental.com/hongkong.
The Mandarin Grill + Bar art menu will be available from 17 to 31 March 2018, priced at HKD1,388 for the three-course menu and HKD1,688 for the four-course menu, subject to 10% service charge.
CatchOn Marketing Communications
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences. Having grown from a well-respected Asian hotel company into a global brand, the Group now operates, or has under development, 45 hotels representing close to 11,000 rooms in 25 countries, with 20 hotels in Asia, ten in The Americas and 15 in Europe, Middle East and North Africa. In addition, the Group operates or has under development, 13 Residences at Mandarin Oriental connected to its properties.
Visit Destination MO (http://www.mandarinoriental.com/destination-mo/), the online version of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group"s bespoke publication, MO. News about our award-winning hotels, the best dining experiences, spa treatments, travel retreats and interviews with the Group"s celebrity fans is now just a click away. Further information is also available on our Social Media channels.