Ryanair, Accor Hotels, Uber, Virgin Atlantic, Google…Travel’s most powerful stakeholders prepare to present a comprehensive roadmap for digital transformation at EyeforTravel’s Digital Strategy Summit
At its flagship European conference, the Digital Strategy Summit (21-22 May, London), EyeforTravel will gather the European travel industry's most influential decision-makers to formulate a step-by-step guide for digital transformation.
New technologies present innumerable challenges for travel brands. From reworking your distribution strategy and reducing acquisition costs to budget for innovation, constructing a customer-centric business structure that facilitates data optimisation, to using Virtual Reality and voice technology to increase customer engagement - the Digital Strategy Summit confronts all of your technology-related challenges head on.
With 90% of speakers being VP-level and above, this truly is the most senior event on the market to approach the challenge of digital transformation from such a holistic and comprehensive standpoint.
Just some of the fifty industry heavyweights already confirmed to speak at the event include:
- Steven Taylor, Chief Brand Officer, Accor Hotels
- Susan Hooper, Non-Executive Director, Uber
- Joss Croft, Chief Executive Officer, UKinbound
- Dave Ashton, Chief Operating Officer, Loco2
- Fernando Vives, Chief Commercial Officer, NH Hotel Group
- Luis Monteiro, Executive Board Member - Digital, Product, Marketing & CRM, Pestana Hotel Group
- Becky Power, Sr Director of Travel, Google
EyeforTravel's Head of Innovation, who is also directing this ground-breaking event, says, "Response to this event has been incredible. With so much enthusiasm from attendees and loads of industry leaders agreeing to take part, I'm sure the event will host some revolutionary discussions and trigger significant progress for the European travel industry."
The agenda revolves around five key themes:
- Budget for innovation, boost bookings and cut acquisition costs: Gone are the days of burdensome acquisition costs: assume a holistic approach to your web presence, developing sound marketing, social media and dynamic packaging solutions that drive people to your site and inspire sales.
- Enhance your offering by enabling company-wide digital reform: Leverage the digital eco-system and embrace company-wide reform to drive innovation and remain relevant in the face of shifting consumer trends
Hilton London Tower Bridge — London, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)207 375 7150