HSMAI Las Vegas Chapter Announces its 2020 Advisory Board
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Las Vegas Chapter is thrilled to announce it's 2020 Advisory Board. This year the board is comprised of hospitality leaders in sales, revenue optimization, marketing, and more sectors that represent an array of HSMAI members.
"There is boundless opportunity for hospitality growth in Las Vegas," said Gavin Mealiffe, HSMAI Las Vegas Advisory Board Chair. "I am proud to lead the HSMAI Las Vegas Chapter and I look forward to endorsing valuable events and education opportunities for hospitality professionals in the Las Vegas region."
Alongside Mealiffe, Pedram Pakneshan, the assistant vice president of hotel sales at the Wynn Las Vegas, will serve as HSMAI Las Vegas Chapter chair-elect. Pakneshan graduated from San Francisco State University with a Bachelor of Science in hospitality and tourism management before beginning his career with Clark Kerr Dining in Berkeley, California. In 2004, Pakneshan moved to Las Vegas and accelerated his career at MGM Grand Resort & Casino and was a part of the pre-opening team at Wynn Las Vegas. Currently, he is responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of the sales department. Pakneshan is a member of the Northern California Chapter of MPI and participates in the University of Nevada Las Vegas and Wynn Las Vegas mentorship program.
The 2020 HSMAI Las Vegas Advisory Board Members include:
- Gavin Mealiffe, vice president of sales, Tropicana Las Vegas
- Pedram Pakneshan, assistant vice president of hotel sales, Wynn Las Vegas
- Chris Flatt, executive vice president of hotel sales and marketing, Wynn Las Vegas
- Amanda Voss, vice president of sales, Bellagio, MGM Resorts International
- Jack Easdale, senior vice president of revenue management and enterprise analytics, Sands Corporation
- Tyler Stewart, vice president of convention sales, The Venetian, The Palazzo, Resort Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas Sands Corporation
- Lisa Messina, vice president of sales, Caesars Entertainment
- Ashley Lowe, CMP, MBA, director of sales, Caesars Entertainment
- Nick Naggar, vice president of group revenue optimization, MGM Resorts International
- *Jason Glascock, vice president sales, Resorts World Las Vegas
- Stowe Shoemaker, dean, University of Nevada Las Vegas William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration
- Chris Meyer, vice president of global sales, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- Ken Gifford, CRME, owner and founder, Revenue Optimization
- *Lynsie Bennett, director of business development, STR
- Angie Dobney, CRME, vice president of enterprise sales gaming and casinos, Cendyn
- *Sayi Puligandla, executive vice president of strategic operations and global head of gaming hospitality, Nor1
*New 2020 Board Member
HSMAI Las Vegas Staff:
- Alison Francis-Smith, Managing Director
- Arun Tanpanuwat, Director of Marketing
The HSMAI Las Vegas Advisory Board 2020 will empower the HSMAI Las Vegas Chapter members with the tools and resources to grow their hotel business and partnerships through fueling sales, inspiring marketing and optimizing revenue. HSMAI offers a variety of educational and professional networking opportunities for hospitality professionals in the Las Vegas region. Learn more by visiting the HSMAI Las Vegas Chapter online.
HSMAI is a global organization of sales, marketing, and revenue optimization professionals representing all segments of the hospitality industry. With a strong focus on education, HSMAI leads the way in identifying and communicating trends in the hospitality industry. Operating as a leading voice for both hospitality and the sales, marketing, and revenue optimization disciplines, HSMAI connects its members with customers. Founded in the United States in 1927, HSMAI is a membership organization comprising 5,000 members from 35 countries and chapters worldwide. HSMAI operates around the globe via regional boards of directors and staff. There are four regions: the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. Each region has signature programs and services for association members. HSMAI has a Global board which is made up of delegates from each region.