AWS Travel and Hospitality Competency Partners Help Customers Build Resilience for the Long Run
By Renata Melnyk, Sr. Partner Program Manager at AWS, By Florian Tinnus, APN Travel and Hospitality Segment Lead at AWS, By Geoffroy Rollat, APN Travel and Hospitality Partner Solution Architecture Lead at AWS
It has undoubtedly been a challenging year for the travel and hospitality industry. At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are keenly aware of this and are committed to helping our customers build resilience for the long run.
To support customers at this crucial time, we are proud to announce the launch of the new AWS Travel and Hospitality Competency. This designation takes on the heavy lifting of identifying and validating the most experienced AWS Partners who can help industry customers succeed—specifically at times of disruption.
The AWS Travel and Hospitality practice works with AWS Partners all across the world, of every size and in every segment of the industry. AWS Partners are supporting global businesses like Southwest Airlines, McDonald's, Marriott, and many others. It's this breadth and diversity of customers that grants us a unique perspective to recognize common themes, challenges, and solutions.
As a customer-focused and long-term oriented company, AWS is committed to supporting the travel and hospitality industry now, helping customers who recognize the need to reduce their IT costs, innovate quickly, and transform their business for what comes next.
In fact, an August 2020 study from Skift and AWS shows that 78 percent of travel and hospitality companies see digital transformation as more important than ever to their business. Despite this urgency, however, travel and hospitality executives mention a "lack of skilled internal technology expertise" and the "inability to deliver technology projects faster" amongst their top challenges.
"What I look for in AWS is somebody who's already there, somebody who is already delivering; I look for partnerships, people who understand and invest in my business, and work with me," says Scott Strickland, CIO of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. The world's largest hotel company with 9,300 properties globally, Wyndham is transforming its business by migrating its platforms from traditional data centers to the AWS Cloud.
Around the globe, travel and hospitality companies are taking advantage of the flexibility of AWS to innovate quickly and meet the needs of our current climate. AWS Travel and Hospitality Competency Partners help customers by providing technology products and services to accelerate the industry's modernization and innovation journey—from behind-the-scenes operational efficiencies to guest-facing customer experiences.
Learn more about the AWS Travel and Hospitality Competency >>
Introducing AWS Travel and Hospitality Competency Partners
The AWS Competency Program is one of the toughest designations an AWS Partner can achieve and maintain, giving customers confidence in choosing top partners to team up with.
The AWS Travel and Hospitality Competency Partners showcased in this post have demonstrated success and technical proficiency in offering end-to-end solutions and consulting services in designated categories.
They are travel and hospitality experts and set the bar higher to help customers with 360-degree data insights, digital customer engagement, smart assets and modern applications.
Launch Partner Showcase
These validated AWS Partners offer business strategy, deployment, and integration services to help travel and hospitality customers to accelerate their digital transformation.
Please visit the AWS Travel and Hospitality Competency page to see the continuously updated roster of AWS Partners.
AWS Consulting Partners
- Accenture - Accenture Travel Industry helps travel companies outmaneuver uncertainty by innovating around industry-specific functions and capabilities to provide clients with speed-to-value.
- Capgemini - Capgemini delivers technology solutions unique to the travel and hospitality ecosystem. It has integrated applications, technology standards, and partner networks to build globally scalable and compliant solutions on land, air, and sea.
- Deloitte - Deloitte Travel and Hospitality Solutions help to mobilize data and insights to optimize customer experiences, create operational efficiencies, improve product pricing, and inform management decisions.
- Mphasis - The Mphasis Airlines Data Platform serves operational and analytical needs, enabling customers to accelerate their business value creation, low predictable costs, and rapid implementation that leads to higher ROI and improved operational SLAs.
- Onica, a Rackspace Technology Company - From helping airlines modernize required-to-fly systems to enhancing hotel customers' experiences with IoT applications, Onica (Rackspace Technology) enables travel and hospitality companies to transform their business through cloud native innovations.
- Slalom - Slalom is focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation, with 8,000+ people in more than 35 markets. It helps clients design, build, and implement AWS workloads that reduce complexity and accelerate impact.
- TensorIoT - TensorIoT delivers complete end-to-end solutions in IoT, data engineering, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. It makes things intelligent, improving your business outcomes.
- Wavicle Data Solutions - Wavicle's rapid delivery data and analytics solutions help restaurant brands, retailers, healthcare, financial services, and other companies imagine new ways to manage costs, increase sales, and become more efficient.
These AWS Partners offer data lakes, customer data platforms, AI/ML, and analytics solutions that provide operational and customer insights to improve efficiency and engagement.
- 3Victors Travel Demand Insights - 3Victors provides solutions for lead generational change from batch decision-making to real-time using 3Victors travel data analytics as a service. 3Victors Travel Demand Insights provides customers with insights needed for travel-related use cases.
- Amperity Customer Data Platform - Customers face data fragmentation issues that result in the production of inconsistent customer identities. Amperity is a multi-patented customer data platform that leverages AI and ML to transform raw customer data into customer insights.
- mParticle - mParticle makes it easy to manage customer data along the entire product and customer lifecycle. Teams across companies like Starbucks, NBCUniversal, Spotify, and Airbnb use mParticle to deliver great customer experiences and accelerate growth.
- Reltio Connected Customer 360 - Innovative travel and hospitality companies trust Reltio Connected Customer 360 to manage their mission-critical data to drive hyper-personalization, accelerate real-time operations, and simplify compliance.
- Tealium Customer Data Hub - Tealium connects customer data—spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices—so brands can connect with their customers, generate insights, and drive growth.
Smart Access Partners
These AWS Partners specialize in digitally connected physical spaces and seamless experiences, from connected airports to smart hotel rooms and connected kitchens. Their solutions demonstrate the ability to leverage AWS IoT services to connect physical spaces and devices to collect, store, and analyze data.
- Elenium Automation - Elenium, an Australian technology provider, delivers touchless self-service technology to make the world safer and provide passengers with a seamless journey experience. Solutions include contactless airport technology with vital sign detection.
- Rigado -Rigado delivers edge gateway and sensor networks for enterprises that want to secure, monitor, and automate commercial spaces. Its sensor networks provide real-time conditions monitoring, occupancy and people counting, asset tracking, as well as alerts and displays for retail, smart buildings, and logistics.
- Volara Voice Hub for the Hospitality Industry - Volara provides custom voice-based solutions for the hospitality industry. Its proprietary software and secure integrations hub creates a hotel business tool atop Amazon Alexa. Volara enables hoteliers to leverage popular consumer voice assistants to drive efficiency, increase revenues, and build loyalty.
Core Applications Partners
These AWS Partners offer existing and new cloud solutions for core travel and hospitality applications such as revenue management, point of sale (POS) systems, predictive maintenance, people and resource management, reservations, and property management.
Sample reference architectures for building solutions on AWS are Aircraft Predictive Maintenance, Aircraft Turn Tracking, or Contract Lifecycle Management. These solutions are built on AWS using the AWS Well-Architected Framework to enable customers to run their industry-relevant technologies efficiently in the cloud.
- Datalex - Datalex is a market leader in digital commerce for travel retail. The omnichannel Datalex Digital Commerce Platform provides airlines with a unique opportunity to drive revenue and engagement as digital retailers. Datalex products enable airlines to create and distribute personalized offers across all channels to the right customer at the right time.
- IBS Software - IBS Software is a leading SaaS solutions provider for travel industry globally, managing mission-critical operations for customers in the aviation, tour and cruise, and hospitality industries. It offers next-generation solutions that address the needs of travel companies seeking to modernize their legacy systems.
- DocMX - Document and Information Management - DocMX is the choice of premium hospitality groups to automate and streamline internal processes to reduce costs, increase productivity whilst improving governance and environmental sustainability. DocMX provides proven success with a guaranteed ROI.
- OpenJaw t-Retail and t-Data Platforms - OpenJaw's powerful retailing platform delivers capabilities in dynamic offer management for airlines. OpenJaw's t-Data Identity Resolution algorithm allows airlines to create a single customer view from multiple customer data sources.
Digital Customer Engagement Partners
These AWS Partners offer solutions for travel and hospitality segments, such as airlines, airports, hotels, restaurants, and cruise lines. Their solutions help customers to differentiate through personalized experiences and customer engagement using ML/AI.
- Boxever Digital Optimization Platform - Boxever is a customer intelligence and personalized marketing platform for the travel industry. Their solution enables customers like airlines and online travel agencies to capture, analyze, and act on large volumes of data in real-time.
- Braze - Braze is a comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers memorable experiences between consumers and the brands they love. Context underpins every Braze interaction, helping brands deliver personalized service across channels in real-time.
- Local Measure Engage for Amazon Connect - Local Measure Engage for Amazon Connect helps streamline contact center operations and increase agent productivity, while offering customers a personalized service and the convenience to engage on their channel of choice.
- Manthan - Manthan offers a suite of travel and hospitality industry solutions that include a customer marketing platform, real-time personalization, and restaurant analytics powered by AI.
- MoEngage Intelligent Customer Engagement - MoEngage offers solutions that power a seamless experience before, during, and after the trip, helping customers delight their guests with thoughtful connections, delivered at the right moment, at every digital touchpoint.
- NLX Voice Compass - NLX Voice Compass delivers voice-guided, self-paced customer journeys that empower customers to complete more routine tasks through an engaging customer experience without ever talking to a live agent.
- Whistle Messaging - Whistle provides a more efficient, less invasive way to manage hotels where guests are engaged throughout their entire journey, from booking through departure.