Whether your needs dictate a cloud solution or an on-premise implementation, Maestro offers a robust, PCI secure, feature identical, stable solution for any environment.
Available as a browser-based (hosted or self-hosted) solution or as an on-premise addition to your existing network infrastructure managed locally by your trusted IT team. On-premise and self-hosted can be deployed as browser-based, Windows, or a hybrid of both simultaneously!
Regardless of which implementation model you choose, rest assured that you are investing in the leading PMS for independents and multi-property groups. Should you wish to switch from Cloud to on-premise or vise versa, there are no licensing fees to switch.
Maestro"s minimum specifications for hardware and operating platforms for the various deployment options available;
- On-premise using Maestro Windows (Client/Server install)
- On-premise using Maestro Web (browser-based install, browser access only)
- On-premise hybrid using both Maestro Windows & Maestro Web
- Self-hosted using Maestro Windows and/or Maestro Web
- Cloud hosted using Maestro"s Cloud Services (browser access only)
- System Requirements