How Hotels Can Generate the Most Revenue from Major Events
Hoteliers have an opportunity to capitalise on revenue from increased demand for major sporting events, like the Olympics, World Cup tournaments, Tour de France race, Formula One races, etc. These events draw large transient audiences, which provide a unique opportunity to maximise revenue both over the short and long term, with high potential rewards.
What you'll learn:
- How to enhance your pricing strategies to reach full capacity versus flawed pricing strategies leading to a half-empty hotel
- How to dramatically reduce no-shows and cancellations instead of a high rate of no-shows and cancellations
- How to make sure your loyal guests take priority versus displacing existing loyal guests
- Key insights from the 2012 London Summer Olympics
- Revenue Management tips from the 2019 Rugby World Cup
- Strategic recommendations for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Revenue Optimisation
Join our experts Damiano Zennaro, Head of Advisory Services and Laura McNally, Director Account Management on Tuesday, 24 September at 1:00 PM BST for a live webinar on how to generate the most revenue from major events specifically in your region.
How Hotels Can Generate the Most Revenue from Major Events is organized by IDeaS