Webinar: How Google is Adapting to User Behavior and Driving Change in the Digital Landscape
This webinar was recorded on April 3, 2020
Join this webinar to hear how consumer behavior is influencing technology leaders like Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Google to make changes that ultimately help drive higher conversion rates for your hotel. In recent months, we've talked a lot about the changes Google has made to their user interface (UI), bringing together and unifying their travel products. We'll continue this conversation and you'll walk away with:
- An understanding of the reason behind recent changes and how they impact your hotel
- Recommendations and best practices for using these changes to your advantage to increase conversion rates for your hotel
- What to expect in 2020 and beyond
Meet the speakers
- Jack Catton - As the Principal Digital Marketing Management Consultant for Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Jack Catton is a dedicated hospitality professional with extensive experience in online marketing media (social media, SEO, PPC, mobile, and email) and online media campaign management. He specializes in tactical sales development, leveraging the strength and breadth of Sabre's technology, marketing, and distribution tools to bring hoteliers high-performing, end-to-end solutions.
- Nick Hopkins - Nick Hopkins the Director of Search Engine Marketing for Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Nick has over 9 years of experience helping hoteliers take back their direct bookings through search (organic, paid, and metasearch). Nick is able to apply his previous experience in digital marketing when helping hoteliers increase their revenue.
- Anna Marie Fahy - As Google's Travel Vertical Search Specialist, Anna Marie Fahy works to understand the search behavior of travelers and apply that knowledge to digital services that will enhance their experience. From her time as a hotelier and with over 8 years of experience in digital, Anna has a deep understanding of what it takes to successfully market a hotel. Anna holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and a MSc Marketing Practice of Marketing from the National University of Ireland.
Webinar: How Google is Adapting to User Behavior and Driving Change in the Digital Landscape is organized by Sabre