Webinar: Revenue Survival: Deciding When and What To Automate
This webinar was recorded on September 22, 2020
Our One World, One Industry, One Conversation webinar series continues with a look at how to get the right balance between automation and control. Learn how H-Hotels and Village Hotels are using controlled automation to bring order to revenue in a post-pandemic world.
What we're discussing
- How can hotels regain control of volatile demand?
- Is now the time to turn off your automation?
- How can you create conditional strategies that are agile and quick to implement?
- David Woolenberg, CEO of Duetto
- Deniel Frey, VP Revenue Management, H-Hotels - Deniel defines how H-Hotels are using controlled automation to help optimise both short-term and long-term demand, and how this enables the team to focus on core areas of the business.
- Kelly Cronin, Revenue Director, Village Hotels - Kelly explains how Village Hotels have used the current situation as a time to take stock, re-evaluate segments and consider how they use automation moving forward.
- Q&As from the audience
- Close - David Woolenberg
Webinar: Revenue Survival: Deciding When and What To Automate is organized by