Virtual Revenue Strategy Forum (RSF)
Duetto, hospitality's innovative software as a service provider of revenue strategy solutions, in partnership with Silver Hospitality Group, announced today the first in a series of virtual Revenue Strategy Forums, designed to bring together leaders and practitioners who will examine the forces reshaping hospitality today and share innovations for navigating success through uncertainty. The half-day virtual event will combine education, networking, and high-level information exchange among hotel executives and respected industry leaders responsible for increasing revenue and optimizing demand.
Scheduled for May 19, 2021, the virtual half-day event will feature industry leaders who will articulate and iterate the evolution of revenue strategy - while also addressing key issues in data, marketing, and innovation.
Keynote speakers and participants already confirmed for the event include:
- Bernard Baumohl, Chief Global Economist, The Economic Outlook Group
- Michael Levie, citizenM
- Priya Chandnani, Vice President of Revenue Management, Benchmark Global Hospitality
- David Rochefort, President, Graduate Hotels
- Joanna Todd, Head Worldwide Business Development - Accommodation and Lodging, Amazon Web Services
- Caryl Helsel, Founder & CEO, Dragonfly Strategists
- Cheryl Chavez, Chief Product Officer, Duetto
Virtual Revenue Strategy Forum (RSF) is organized by Duetto