HEDNA's Spring Meeting Explores How Mobile Technologies Are Changing Hotel Distribution
Other highlights of the meeting include:
- Daniel Levine, executive director of The Avant-Guide Institute, on "Turning Economic Challenges into Profitable Opportunities: How hotels can thrive in a weakening global economy."
- Andrew Flack, vice president of sales and marketing, Asia Pacific, Hilton Hotels on capitalizing on the trends within emerging markets.
- Panels on greening initiatives, corporate booking tools, tour packaging, social networking and social media, and user-generated content.
- Workgroup sessions with the key GDS and OTA providers. Expedia, Pegasus Solutions, Sabre and Travelport GDS, in addition to other large distribution companies, will participate in the Budapest sessions. These workgroups give attendees direct access to senior managers at these relevant distribution companies and the opportunity for these companies to hear directly from a collective supplier base.
- HEDNA's Committee Meetings - Group, Tour, Green Initiatives, Payment Systems, Standards and Unique Global Identifier – offer members the opportunity to have direct input into hotel distribution developments.
- HEDNA's Tech Showcase offers attendees the chance to see the newest products and services for the hotel distribution industry.
To view the complete agenda, visit
Early Bird registration - at a reduced fee – is now available and runs through 3 April.
About HEDNA | The Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association (HEDNA) is a not-for-profit trade association whose worldwide membership includes executives and managers from over 200 of the most influential companies in the hotel distribution industry. Founded in 1991, all of HEDNA's activities are intended to stimulate the booking of hotel rooms through the use of GDS, the Internet and other electronic means. HEDNA brings all segments of the hotel industry together to evolve systems and services into electronic distribution that is easy and efficient. Additional information on HEDNA is available by calling +1 202-204-8400 or by visiting .
HEDNA Executive Director
Phone: +1 202-204-8400