HotelFeedback converts hotel’s WiFi into a Marketing & Feedback tool
Generates 10 times more reviews than any other means.
By Dimitris Frossinis, Managing Director & Co-Founder
It is the tool to:
- Anticipate, correct, act - react to guests' needs in real-time
- Get to know the guest experience, comments, complaints, desires, suggestions and needs
- Hotel promote's also services and offers via Wi-Fi
A case study:
Park Athens - Radisson Blu Hotel, which within only 10 months of the HotelFeedback operation has over 3.000 real-time guest reviews during the customers stay, while has only 1.054 reviews in the Tripadvisor in 14 years and after the customers' check-out.
About the company:
HF HotelFeedback Ltd is a Greek-Cypriot company established in February 2016 with offices in France and Greece. HotelFeedback has 134 hotels (5star hotels, resorts, luxury boutique hotels) all over the world at the 10 months of operating.
- Has exceeded the 80.000 registrations with 30.000 reviews
- Has created a new TREND in the guest's reviews - "the real-time guest reviews"
- Hotels' Managers are 100% engaged with the HotelFeedback; using it daily
HotelFeedback's business model is to expand in big cities with partnerships and sales representatives.