Preferred Hotels Surveys Loyalty Program Members on Future Travel Plans
This month, Preferred Hotels & Resorts conducted a global future travel survey with members of the brand's loyalty program - I Prefer Hotel Rewards - inviting them to share their aspirations and plans for future travel when restrictions are lifted or eased.
- More than 50% of respondents say they'll book a trip in 2020, and most will do so as soon as travel restrictions are lifted. They want to travel.
- 75% of respondents plan to travel with family, having spent so much time apart. They are ready to reunite with loved ones.
- More than half of respondents intend to travel regionally or domestically, with over 50% of Americans planning to stay in the United States for their next trip. They are eager to explore their own backyards.
- Despite a strong desire to stay regional, over 40% of respondents still want to travel to another continent. They want to see the world.
- More than 80% will travel by air. They are ready to fly.
- What do these responses ultimately mean? They Believe in Travel.
About Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Preferred Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest independent hotel brand, representing more than 700 distinctive hotels, resorts, residences, and unique hotel groups across 80 countries. Through its five global collections, Preferred Hotels & Resorts connects discerning travelers to the singular luxury hospitality experience that meets their life and style preferences for each occasion. Every property within the portfolio maintains the high-quality standards and unparalleled service levels required by the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Integrated Quality Assurance Program. The I Prefer™ hotel rewards program, Preferred Residences℠, Preferred Pride℠, and Preferred Golf™ offer valuable benefits for travelers seeking a unique experience. For more information, visit PreferredHotels.com.
Phone: +1 929 841 5240