Hyatt Debuts New Office for the Day Package, Offering Remote Workers a Much-Deserved Change of Scenery
Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day package is available at more than 400 participating locations across the Americas, starting at $65 per day with private workspace, exclusive wellbeing experiences, member benefits and more
Driven by its commitment to continuously listen to guests, customers and members, Hyatt announces an extension of its popular Work from Hyatt extended-stay package to include a new Office for the Day option now available daily through May 31, 2021, at more than 400 Hyatt hotels in the Americas. Offering a much-deserved change of scenery to people still working remotely and the opportunity for guests to incorporate more wellbeing experiences into their work day, the Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day package starts at $65 per day and includes a private guestroom with the conveniences of an office combined with the comforts and amenities of a premium hotel experience.
"By continuously listening to our members and guests, we understand what's most important to them; they are prioritizing wellbeing now more than ever and want more flexibility and creative new ways to avoid burnout," said Asad Ahmed, SVP commercial services, Americas, Hyatt. "Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day is perfect for guests who are looking for a convenient change of scenery with access to premium hotel amenities, more ways to experience wellbeing during the work day, and the opportunity to earn bonus World of Hyatt points and elite Tier-Qualifying Night credits."
Starting at $65 + tax per day for use from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day includes:
- Standard guestroom with a workspace and high-floor rooms with a view upon availability plus the option to upgrade
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- 50% discount on self- or valet-parking offered by the hotel (if applicable)
- 15% food and beverage discount and complimentary bottled water and a selection of coffee and tea in-room
- Various in-room wellbeing offerings that may include experiences such as Headspace meditations via the World of Hyatt app, Exhale on Demand on guestroom TVs atselectHyatt House and Hyatt Place hotels in the U.S. and Headspace meditation and mindfulness exercises on guestroom TVs at more than 200 participating Hyatt hotels
- Access to hotel amenities such as the gym and pool, where available
- Access to business facilities such as printer, scanner and fax machine, where available
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having Office for the Day stays count toward elite-tier status
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for an Office for the Day package
For added peace of mind, Hyatt is offering Office for the Day guests flexibility, with cancellation at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival for most reservations for stays through May 31, 2021. Some exclusions are noted below.
In major cities and properties like Hotel 50 Bowery, a Joie de Vivre Hotel (NYC), Thompson Chicago, Hyatt Regency Atlanta and Andaz Scottsdale, Hyatt is seeing a heavier concentration of local guests compared to the same time last year, highlighting people's desires to stay close to home. To learn more about Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day participating properties, availability and pricing, visit hyatt.com/officefortheday or call a Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code OFFICE.
In addition, due to such strong interest, Hyatt is extending the Work from Hyatt extended-stay package to Sept. 12, 2021 with rates starting at $139 + tax per night for a 5-night minimum stay. Work from Hyatt features 90 participating hotels across the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, premium resort amenities and hotel-curated perks that vary by property. To learn more about participating properties, availability and pricing, visit hyatt.com/workfromhyatt or call a Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code WFHYAT.
Hyatt's top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues to Hyatt properties is doing it with their safety and wellbeing in mind. Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt's multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety.
Additional Ways for Members to Enjoy New Exclusive, Extended Benefits:
Hyatt is reimagining the member experience with creativity and care to provide exclusive benefits, enhanced convenience and flexibility through the following special offers:
- New Ways to Achieve World of Hyatt Elite Status in 2021: World of Hyatt remains committed to advancing care for its global members as they plan for travel in the new year. To give members less to worry about as they navigate the year ahead, World of Hyatt has announced significant changes to its elite status qualifications. For the 2021 calendar year, World of Hyatt is reducing the Base Point and Tier-Qualifying Night requirements by 50 percent so members can achieve or requalify for status and enjoy elite benefits in half the time - either by staying half the number of nights or earning half the number of Base Points required in a calendar year. To learn more about all the ways World of Hyatt is caring for members, click here.
- More Time to Enjoy World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys Promotions: To make Work from Hyatt and Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day even more valuable, World of Hyatt members can combine the packages with the World of Hyatt's most rewarding global promotion. Bonus Journeys provides members the ability to earn up to quadruple points on eligible spend at 1,000+ participation locations worldwide through February 28, 2021, if they register by January 15, 2021. Plus, members can earn double Tier-Qualifying Night credits - yet another way for members to accelerate toward earning tier status in 2021. To learn more and register for the offer, click here.
For more information on all Hyatt offers, visit hyatt.com/offers.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 20 premier brands. As of March 31, 2020, the Company's portfolio included more than 900 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 65 countries across six continents. The Company's purpose to care for people so they can be their best informs its business decisions and growth strategy and is intended to attract and retain top employees, build relationships with guests and create value for shareholders. The Company's subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences, vacation ownership properties, and fitness and spa locations, including under the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Caption by Hyatt, Joie de Vivre®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, tommie™, Hyatt Residence Club® and Exhale® brand names, and operates the World of Hyatt® loyalty program that provides distinct benefits and exclusive experiences to its valued members. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.