We’re proud to announce that Milestone local won the HSMAI President’s Award in 2021.
Milestone Local ensures you are found everywhere and that your business information is accurate and consistent across all local directories. And with Milestone Reviews, you can monitor, track, and respond to customer comments from a single platform to make data-driven decisions.
The key product innovations of Milestone Local are:
- Local Presence- Manage your live business listings. Using our UNAP scan report you can view your information and location data, identify duplicates, update your listings, and ensure an accurate representation of your business across local search
- Manage multiple locations- Monitor multiple locations using a single intuitive dashboard. Enjoy access to an actionable dashboard that presents your business information in a single interface. You can review your listings across all your locations and drill down and analyze an individual location.
- Connect with partners- Provide your business information to sources that matter. Milestone lets you leverage Google My Business, Apple Maps, Bing local, Foursquare, Yelp, and key data aggregators, including Factual, IYPs, along with crucial local ecosystem partners, all via bulk feed or API integration.
- Google My Business Integration - Milestone Local is integrated with Google My Business. Update your listing in real-time, including rich content, attributes, services, images, menu URLs, booking URLs and more.
- Business within a business - Flag “business within a business” addresses – like ATMs or Restaurants inside Hotels without having them flagged as “duplicates.”
- Enhanced business profiles - Build enhanced profiles that make your business stand out. Milestone Local lets you enhance your business profiles, including relevant photos, compelling descriptions and critical information like business category, hours and FAQs. We syndicate this to our high-quality partner network.
- Add Google GMB post and Apple to publish new or unique products and services directly in Google / Apple searches and Maps. Business can include a photo, video, text, Call-to-Action (CTA), and a URL that links to a landing page or your website.
- GMB Insights - Access GMB insights for your business
- Intuitive Reporting - Measure, analyze and understand the impact of your local visibility.
Additionally, Milestone Local ensures your single and multi-location businesses are found on local directories and across all channels and that your information is consistent, accurate, and optimized.
We’re also proud to announce that in 2021 we won a total of 6 Adrian awards, including a highly coveted President’s award, 2 gold awards, one silver, one bronze Adrian award, and one Hospitality Recovery Hero with our customer.
Recognized for Technology Innovation:
- President’s – Milestone Local: Hyperlocal marketing suite
Recognized for Technology Innovation:
- Gold– Milestone Local: Local marketing
- Gold - FAQ Manager: Be Ready for voice search
- Silver - Schema Manager: Schema creation and management software
Recognized for Website Design:
- Bronze – Website, Hotel Senza; a Napa Valley Report
Leadership Award Recognized for Hospitality Recovery
- Hospitality Recovery Heroes – Frank Ashmore, MD, 1440 Multiversity
“We are delighted to receive the HSMAI Adrian Awards for our digital technology innovation. Milestone technology and solutions have created immense value for our clients and partners, and receiving industry recognition is very much appreciated,” stated Anil Aggarwal, CEO of Milestone.”
“Milestone Local is built to develop an all-around local presence for clients and keep them ahead of all the changes to serve their customers better. The 2021 HSMAI Adrian Awards are a testament to the commitment and focus to prioritize our clients and their needs,” said Avinash Bonu, Head of Product, Milestone Inc.
“The Adrian Awards celebrate travel marketing innovators whose awesome creativity and hard work are integral to the success of their companies and the continued growth of the hospitality industry as a whole,” said Robert Gilbert, president and CEO of HSMAI.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI ROCET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at www.hsmai.org.
Milestone helps businesses create, organize, and amplify their digital information by enhancing their digital presence to make data more accurate, consistent, and visible. We do this with a digital presence platform and add to it as much or as little service as needed to help you be everywhere your customers are. We work with major brands and mid-size businesses across industries to drive traffic, engagement, and revenue through omnichannel marketing fueled by SEO. Learn how you can leverage our proven approaches at www.milestoneinternet.com or email us at [email protected].
VP of Marketing