Hyatt adds Alila Hotels And Resorts to World of Hyatt loyalty program
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE:H) today announced the introduction of Alila Hotels into the World of Hyatt loyalty program beginning June 25, 2019. This program expansion allows World of Hyatt members to enjoy more unique stay options, the ability to earn and redeem points and enjoy in-hotel benefits at 16 participating Alila properties located throughout Asia, Southwest Asia and the U.S. This program addition quickly follows Hyatt's November 2018 acquisition of Two Roads Hospitality and its recent integration of the Thompson Hotels and Joie de Vivre brands, with the Destination Hotels brand set to follow later this year.
- Ventana Big Sur - an Alila Resort - Big Sur, California (June 25)
- Alila Solo - Solo (Surakarta), Central Java, Indonesia (June 25)
- Alila Seminyak - Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia (June 25)
- Studios at Alila Seminyak - Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia (June 25)
- Alila Ubud - Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia (June 25)
- Alila Villas Uluwatu - Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia (June 25)
- Alila Villas Koh Russey - Koh Russey, Sihanoukville Province, Cambodia (June 26)
- Alila Bangsar - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (June 26)
- Alila Manggis - Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia (June 26)
- Alila SCBD - Jakarta, Java, Indonesia (June 26)
- Alila Diwa Goa - Salcette, Goa, India (July 15)
- The Diwa Club by Alila - Salcette, Goa, India (July 15)
- Alila Jabal Akhdar - Jabal Al Akhdar, Oman (July 15)
- Alila Fort Bishangarh - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India (July 16)
- Alila Anji - Anji, Zhejiang, China (July 16)
- Alila Wuzhen - Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China (July 16)
"Following the additions of the Thompson Hotels and Joie de Vivre brands into World of Hyatt, we are thrilled to introduce Alila as the next former Two Roads brand to join the loyalty program," said Amy Weinberg, senior vice president, World of Hyatt. "Alila is an award-winning brand known for its combination of innovative design and eco-luxury in unique locations, set apart by an unprecedented level of private space, crafted artisanship, personalized hospitality, and bespoke journeys. We are looking forward to offering our World of Hyatt members the opportunity to discover even more unique destinations and exclusive experiences at these remarkable properties while enjoying the rewards they've come to expect from World of Hyatt."
Following the completion of the Alila Hotels integration on July 16, 2019, more than 40 hotels across the Thompson Hotels, Joie de Vivre and Alila brands will have joined World of Hyatt in many new destinations including Zihuatanejo, Mexico, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia, and more.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 20 premier brands. As of March 31, 2020, the Company's portfolio included more than 900 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 65 countries across six continents. The Company's purpose to care for people so they can be their best informs its business decisions and growth strategy and is intended to attract and retain top employees, build relationships with guests and create value for shareholders. The Company's subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences, vacation ownership properties, and fitness and spa locations, including under the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Caption by Hyatt, Joie de Vivre®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, tommie™, Hyatt Residence Club® and Exhale® brand names, and operates the World of Hyatt® loyalty program that provides distinct benefits and exclusive experiences to its valued members. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.