HSMAI Introduces [email protected]: A Day-Long Global Revenue Optimization Experience
In response to the unique challenges of 2020, the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) regions from around the world are proud to present [email protected], a day-long experience designed to fuel industry recovery and revitalization efforts on Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
"[email protected] is the first experience of its kind," said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president and CEO of HSMAI. "By focusing the attention and energy of revenue professionals from around the globe, HSMAI's regions are building a global network of experts who will have the insights, tools, and resources needed to lead the industry into recovery."
"Now more than ever, an event like [email protected] provides a much-needed opportunity to connect to the industry through a broad network of the best talent," said Mark McBride, senior director of revenue management for All Suites and Focused Service Brands, Hilton. "At a time when revenue management teams need to think outside the box, resources like HSMAI can plant the seeds of thought that lead to great success stories. I'm looking forward to an experience that is both uniting and insightful."
At the heart of [email protected] is a free toolkit available to hoteliers around the world.
The [email protected] Toolkit includes:
- Advice and inspiration from some of the world's most respected revenue optimization leaders.
- A recorded webinar on Pricing Psychology in Challenging Times that illustrates, based on data from the 2009-2010 recession, the implications of price changes during low demand periods.
- "Lightning Round" video presentations from recent HSMAI strategy conferences that can fuel conversation on strategy and tactics.
- Encouragement and leadership from some of the industry's most respected hotel company CEOs from around the globe.
- An exclusive pre-recorded keynote from Dr. Jannell MacAulay, a combat veteran, leader, and mindfulness advocate. MacAulay provides valuable tools to get the most out of the one thing everyone has total control over: Their mindset.
- An outline to review Evolving Dynamics: From Revenue Management to Revenue Strategy, the study guide for the Certified Revenue Management Executive certification, which will reveal the areas where a refresher is needed.
- Lessons and tools for auditing different room types, updating (or completing for the first time) a competitive SWOT to better navigate the current landscape, and a short online lesson on "Customer Price-Value Analysis."
Highlights of [email protected] Live Sessions:
Each HSMAI region is offering live virtual sessions to share important perspectives from industry experts. Highlights include:
» HSMAI Americas:
- The North American Travel Economy in 2020: The Impact and Recovery Outlook as the COVID-19 Pandemic Subsides
- Shawn DuBravac, PhD, president of Avrio Institute, economist, futurist
» HSMAI Europe:
- The State of the Europe Economy
» HSMAI Asia Pacific:
- The State of the Asia Pacific Economy
- Dr. Tony Webber, director, Air Intelligence
- Re-imagine your Market Segments - A Revenue Focus
- Shannon Knapp, director, SKnapp Consulting
» HSMAI Middle East
- State of the Economy and an Outlook on the Middle East
- Let's Build the Business Recovery Strategy
Hospitality and tourism professionals can participate either with their teams in-person or virtually, or on their own, and can now sign up to receive the free toolkit and be part of a [email protected] Industry Survey. Registration is also available now for the more than 20 regional live sessions for a $25 (USD) fee. To learn more and participate, visit www.hsmairoc.org.
The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners. As the industry's leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth, HSMAI provides hospitality professionals and their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as the Revenue Optimization Conference, Digital Marketing Strategy Conference, and Adrian Awards. We offer organizational and individual membership across three regions — the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, plus a chapter in the UAE — encompassing more than 7,000 members worldwide. Each region has geographic chapters and offers signature programs and services for members.