Kimpton Launches First Ever Chief Virtual Learning Officer
New perk alert from Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants! Introducing the first ever Chief Virtual Learning Officer (CVLO)- a new position launching at Kimpton properties across the country designed to take the hassle out of remote schooling for those parents travelling this fall.
Kimpton's Chief Virtual Learning Officer Offering
- Available to help with all virtual learning needs - just call the front desk and they'll send the CVLO up right away. Know your child will need help at a specific time? No problem just call down in advance and schedule a complimentary CVLO appointment.- We also know virtual learning is about more than Zoom calls, so our CVLO will be on site and ready to provide all the little things your kids need to really rock the school day (sample perks below)
- "Kid-Friendly Wi-Fi"
- A complimentary mid-day "Snack Pack" for kids (Juice box, Fruit Snacks, mini-Oreos)
- The addition of school supplies to Kimpton's popular "Forgot It, We Got It" program
- Complimentary document printing
- Tips for parents on how to "kid-proof" their room (i.e. Lock-out the "adult entertainment" channels)
- Kids desks and booster seats for hotel desk chairs (upon request)
The Chief Virtual Learning Officer offering is launching as a pilot program at the below properties.
- Kimpton Cardinal Hotel (Winston-Salem NC)
- Kimpton Tryon Park (Charlotte, NC)
- Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt (Austin, TX)
- Kimpton Saint George (Toronto, Ontario)
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
IHG ® (InterContinental Hotels Group) [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is a global organisation with a broad portfolio of hotel brands, including Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo®, EVEN Hotels ®, HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, voco™, Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, avid™ hotels, Staybridge Suites®, Atwell Suites™ and Candlewood Suites®.
IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,800 hotels and approximately 865,000 guest rooms in more than 100 countries, with over 1,900 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, our global loyalty programme, which has more than 100 million enrolled members.
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group's holding company and is incorporated in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales. More than 400,000 people work across IHG's hotels and corporate offices globally.
Visit www.ihg.com for hotel information and reservations and www.ihgrewardsclub.com for more on IHG Rewards Club. For our latest news, visit: www.ihgplc.com/media and follow us on social media at: www.twitter.com/ihgcorporate, www.facebook.com/ihgcorporate and www.linkedin.com/company/intercontinental-hotels-group.