New perk alert from Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants! Introducing the first ever Chief Virtual Learning Officer (CVLO)- a new position launching at Kimpton properties across the country designed to take the hassle out of remote schooling for those parents travelling this fall.
Back to school doesn't mean an end to travel in this new remote-first world. Whether you're working from the hotel or getting away for a well-deserved vacation, Kimpton is here to help make the virtual learning process for your kids (and you!) easier than ever. Whether it's setting up their Zoom or troubleshooting when they click the wrong tab - Kimpton's on-property Chief Virtual Learning Officer is available to help make sure your kids are set up for success - leaving parents with a bit more time to focus on their own work or just sit back and enjoy some well-deserved R&R.
Kimpton's Chief Virtual Learning Officer Offering
- Available to help with all virtual learning needs - just call the front desk and they'll send the CVLO up right away. Know your child will need help at a specific time? No problem just call down in advance and schedule a complimentary CVLO appointment.- We also know virtual learning is about more than Zoom calls, so our CVLO will be on site and ready to provide all the little things your kids need to really rock the school day (sample perks below)
- "Kid-Friendly Wi-Fi"
- A complimentary mid-day "Snack Pack" for kids (Juice box, Fruit Snacks, mini-Oreos)
- The addition of school supplies to Kimpton's popular "Forgot It, We Got It" program
- Complimentary document printing
- Tips for parents on how to "kid-proof" their room (i.e. Lock-out the "adult entertainment" channels)
- Kids desks and booster seats for hotel desk chairs (upon request)
The Chief Virtual Learning Officer offering is launching as a pilot program at the below properties.
- Kimpton Cardinal Hotel (Winston-Salem NC)
- Kimpton Tryon Park (Charlotte, NC)
- Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt (Austin, TX)
- Kimpton Saint George (Toronto, Ontario)
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
With a family of 17 hotel brands and IHG Rewards, one of the world's largest hotel loyalty programmes, IHG has over 6,000 open hotels in more than 100 countries, and a further 1,800 in the development pipeline.
- Luxury & Lifestyle: Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Vignette Collection, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo
- Premium: voco Hotels, HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, EVEN Hotels
- Essentials: Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express, avid hotels
- Suites: Atwell Suites, Staybridge Suites, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Candlewood Suites
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group's holding company and is incorporated and registered in England and Wales. Approximately 350,000 people work across IHG's hotels and corporate offices globally.