Barcelona - ReviewPro, a Shiji Group brand, publishes the first of a series of quarterly data reports for hoteliers wishing to keep ahead of online reputation and review trends. The comprehensive report covers everything related to current review metrics including volume, source, management response rates, both on a Global and on a regional level.
Some of the key findings include:
- Review volume: global review volume increased by 46.5% in Q1 2022 over Q1 2021
- Guest satisfaction has fallen by 1.4%, or 1.2 points, since the start of the pandemic.
- Review market share: booking.com generated more reviews than any other review source in Q1 2022.
- Source indexes: ratings on Booking.com are generally lower than other sources.
- There is room for improvement in response rates and times, with only 61.2% of respondable reviews receiving a response and an average response time of 3.8 days.
“ReviewPro has been providing hoteliers with review data to help understand their online reputation and make data driven operational and service improvements for over a decade. In that time much has changed but one thing has remained the same - online reputation is still a benchmark of excellence and a reliable way of determining a hotel’s performance,”says Michael Kessler, CEO of ReviewPro.
The report includes:
- Key findings on: review volume, review ratings, star segments, review market share, management response, and more.
- Global and regional data sets on: Global Review Index metrics (GRI™), review sources market share and volume, semantic analysis and categories affecting reputation, management response and more.
- Expert insights: a range of experts and hoteliers give comment on the state of reviews and how they manage reviews.
- Reputation strategies for global hoteliers.
Download your free copy of ReviewPro’s Global Hotel Review Benchmark here.
About Shiji's ReviewPro
ReviewPro, a Shiji Group brand, offers over a decade of experience and investment in innovation to ensure we continue to be the benchmark of the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Guest Experience Platform includes Hotel Reputation, Guest Surveys, Case Management, and Messaging Automation. Shiji's ReviewPro owns the industry-standard online reputation score, the Global Review Index™️ (GRI), a propriety algorithm based on review data collected from +140 OTAs and review sites in +45 languages. With over, 60,000 establishments in +150 countries, Shiji's ReviewPro offers the technology, support, and education to empower hoteliers to be better.
For more information, please visit: www.reviewpro.com.
Junior Marketing Specialist