Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Airport Herndon
MCR Opens Courtyard By Marriott in Prime Location
Now open – 187 Rooms
Home to more than 10 million square feet of data centers, Herndon, Virginia hosts 70% of the world's internet traffic each day. As a result, the city is the frontrunner for Amazon.com's second headquarters — an 8 million square foot campus for 50,000 employees. Sports oddsmaker Bovada recently pegged Northern Virginia as the winner. It's not just data moving fast through the Dulles Tech Corridor: by 2020 the Washington Metro Silver Line will connect Herndon with IAD.
"We developed the Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Airport Herndon with Amazon.com in mind," says Tyler Morse, CEO and Managing Partner of MCR and MORSE Development. "In our hotel, the area's tech work force will have flexible spaces and free lightning fast Wi-Fi to stream, shop and work online."
- 187 guestrooms with hybrid zones for working, sleeping, relaxing and getting ready
- Movable, lightweight desks on wheels
- A personal device charging station in the lobby and individual booths with flat screen TVs
- Free fast Wi-Fi
- The Bistro, which serves breakfast and dinner, snacks, cocktails and Starbucks coffee
- A 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- A business library with computer stations designated for printing airline boarding passes and checking flight status
- A complimentary airport shuttle
- On-site laundry service
- 910 square feet of meeting space for up to 90 people
- Close proximity to the Washington Metro Silver Line, which will connect Herndon with IAD in 2020