Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach
Cambria Hotels Introduces Oceanside Property In Fort Lauderdale
Now open – 104 Rooms
On the heels of the official debut of the Cambria Hotel St. Petersburg - Madeira Beach Marina on December 4, Choice Hotels International, Inc.'s (NYSE: CHH) upscale Cambria Hotels brand welcomed another property in the sunshine state with the opening of the Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach. This marks Cambria's fourth open hotel in Florida, joining the Cambria Hotel Ft. Lauderdale Airport South & Cruise Port and the Cambria Hotel Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon. The brand continues to build upon its openings pace in 2020 with four hotels planned to open by the end of February, in Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Orlando, Florida; Rock Hill, South Carolina; and Washington D.C.
Located at 2231 North Ocean Boulevard, the Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach is steps from the Atlantic Ocean, offering picturesque views and convenient access to The Strip, the city's popular waterfront promenade with dining and retail options. The hotel is also near the Broward County Convention Center; Port Everglades, one of the world's busiest cruise terminals; Hugh Taylor Birch State Park; Dr. Von D. Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park; and Bonnet House Museum & Gardens. Several corporate headquarters are close by to the property, including DHL Solutions America, SATO Global Solutions and Spirit Airlines.
The Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach features upscale amenities and approachable indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Multi-purpose indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including and outdoor pool and rooftop bar with stunning ocean views.
- Locally inspired design décor, reflecting the unique personality of the surrounding community.
- Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, complete with design forward fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Onsite dining featuring freshly made food, local craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails, now also including to-go options.
- Multi-function meeting and event spaces.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
All Choice-branded hotels are participating in Commitment to Clean, an initiative that builds upon the strong foundation of franchisees' long-standing dedication to cleanliness with enhanced training and best practices for deep cleaning, disinfecting and social distancing. Additionally, Cambria guests can limit their interactions with hotel staff by using the Cambria Contactless Concierge Service, a text messaging service for housekeeping requests, to-go food orders, meeting room requests and more.
The Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach was developed by Hotel Motel Inc., which is owned by Jai and Jessica Motwani, experienced developers with several hotels in South Florida and the Midwest. There are currently over 50 Cambria hotels open across the U.S. in popular cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans and Phoenix, with nearly 80 hotels in the pipeline.