Hyatt House Atlanta / Perimeter Center
Hyatt House Atlanta / Perimeter Center Celebrates Opening
Now open – 186 Rooms
Located in Sandy Springs' "Pill Hill" medical district, the extended stay property is comprised of 186 guestrooms. Hyatt House Atlanta / Perimeter Center features an elevated pool, the H Bar with a Sip + Snack menu, as well as indoor and outdoor communal spaces, including fire pits and outdoor games.
In collaboration with general contractor Choate Construction and architecture firm Cooper Cary, Hyatt House Atlanta Perimeter Center is Legacy Ventures' fourth ground-up hotel developed in the Greater Atlanta area. Ameris Bank provided the construction financing. The hotel's interior design brings Atlanta's forested landscape into the hotel and emphasizes a focus on wellness, a complement to the surrounding medical offices. Its location benefits from The Simpson Organization's redevelopment of Peachtree Dunwoody Pavilion, newly renamed Altmore, into a more dense, mixed-use and walkable environment. The transit-oriented development features a pedestrian bridge directly to MARTA's Medical Center Station, and The Simpson Organization also plans to add multi-family housing and a multi-use trail in a later phase of the development.
Hyatt House Atlanta / Perimeter Center offers:
- 186 guestrooms, including 46 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 3,200 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 or more consecutive nights
To learn more or book a stay at Hyatt House Atlanta / Perimeter Center, please visit the hotel's website.