Reopening on May 10th, Hotel Byblos is looking forward to welcoming its international guests back, and will be launching an array of new initiatives for them to rediscover the iconic hotel as well as the French Riviera. In an ever changing world, Hotel Byblos will introduce apartments - a new generation of room category - for guests to enjoy their very own private address in St Tropez, once travel allows.
The hotel will also launch a new customised Detox Programme as well as introduce Arcadia restaurant, Byblos' latest culinary venture, alongside newly appointed executive chef Nicola Canuti.
Hotel Byblos was originally founded by Lebanese businessman, Jean-Prosper Gay-Para in the attempt to woo French actress Brigitte Bardot in 1967. French entrepreneur Sylvain Floirat purchased the property that same year and continued to build its iconic reputation worldwide. Steeped in history, over the years the hotel has welcomed the likes of Cher, Elton John, Jack Nicholson and of course Mick Jagger who spent his honeymoon there with Bianca Perez in 1971.
Still run by the same family (fourth generation) the hotel is part of luxury hotel group, Groupe Floirat. It received the 'Palace' distinction in 2012 and is renowned for its historical heritage, location, and timeless elegance.
- New Luxury Apartments: The launch of 'Byblos Confidential' will consist of interconnecting rooms and suites which have been turned into luxury apartments for guests to take up residence in one of the most iconic hotels on the French Riviera - for longer stays, extra space and additional exclusive services.
- New Executive Chef: Nicola Canuti has been appointed as executive chef. In his new role, Canuti will oversee all F&B outlets as well as in-room dining, including popular cocktail destination le 'B' Lounge, Italian trattoria Cucina by Alain Ducasse, beach club Byblos Beach Ramatuelle, and the hotel's latest addition, restaurant Arcadia.
- Arcadia: The Byblos' new restaurant by the pool, will be open for lunch and dinner. Canuti will develop a savoury Mediterranean cuisine, featuring a chef's table for larger groups and a 'secret table' for couples to enjoy an extra special experience.
- New Detox Programme: Hotel Byblos has created a new tailor-made detox programme for guests to embrace self-care and re-energise in the South of France. The launch of this new bespoke programme will see guests undergo a full consultation upon arrival to determine their programme inclusive of 10 one-hour treatments.
- Temporarily Tropezian Workation Offer: Hotel Byblos will launch a workation package, for those who may still need to work remotely whilst enjoying some downtime in the South of France. Guests will have the opportunity to visit Byblos Beach Ramatuelle for lunch on Pampelonne beach as well as enjoy a spa treatment at Sisley Spa. Other benefits include transfer to and from Nice Airport by private car, a dinner at Cucina, and the option to go wine tasting and tour either Château Minuty or Bertaud Belieu for larger groups.