Caesars Entertainment Unveils Official Renderings of Caesars Virginia - a $500 Million Resort to be Built in Danville
Scheduled for Late 2023 – 500 Rooms
Caesars Virginia plans include:
- $500 million premier destination resort casino - more than $100 million more than initially anticipated in the Development Agreement.
- 500 rooms inspired by local scenery - 200 more rooms than initially anticipated in the Development Agreement.
- Fitness center
- Casino featuring:
- More than 1,400 cutting-edge slot machines and table games
- Caesars Sportsbook, providing a best-in-class sports betting experience
- WSOP Poker Room, a live Poker Room named for and carrying the spirit of the legendary World Series of Poker with 25 tables
- 40,000 square feet of meeting and convention space with an entertainment venue that can accommodate up to 2,500 guests.
- New restaurant and bar concepts.
- 900 construction jobs.
- 1,300 new operational jobs.
Caesars Virginia will break ground in December of 2021 with an anticipated opening in late 2023.