TrustYou Study Emphasizes Importance of Online Feedback Management And Review Collection For Accommodations
Travelers are Over 3 Times More Likely To Leave a Review When Asked For It ++ 95% of Traveler Reviews are Positive
Munich -- TrustYou, the world's largest guest feedback platform, today released its most recent study on the importance of online feedback management and collection that shows that hotels can significantly impact their online reputation by collecting online reviews. The study is available for free download.
Key findings of the study:
- The majority, 54%, of guests have experience writing and submitting at least one review in the previous 12-months.
- On average, 95% of traveler reviews are positive; 93% of travelers' most recent reviews are reportedly positive.
- When a review is requested by an accommodation provider, guests are 3.6x times more likely to leave a review.
- Reviews are also 16% more likely to be "extremely positive" 5-star reviews.
- After price, "Review Score" is the most important decision variable that travelers need to be convinced to book a certain accommodation.
- IBC Brings Relationship Management to Independent Hotels via Strategic TrustYou Partnership
- Elite Hospitality Group Showcases Impressive Improvements In Operations And Review Scores Using TrustYou's Feedback Platform
- TrustYou Strengthens Its Market Presence in France and Belgium With Balladins Hotels Cooperation
- TrustYou Expands Presence in Southern Africa Through Strategic Alliance With Distribution Partner Rainmaker Digital
The findings lead to the clear conclusion that it should be in the best interest of any accommodation to manage their online reputation and to positively impact it by collecting and building online review content. To support these efforts, providers should adopt a comprehensive review marketing strategy to share and display their positive reputation across the web, which in turn convinces more future travelers to book their accommodation. Additionally, gaining feedback from guests is a valuable method to gain relevant data that encourages positive operational changes.
"This study reaffirms how important it really is to be on top of your reputation as a hotel provider. The white paper demonstrates that 80% of travelers who received a survey to evaluate a hotel's performance also left a review. In comparison, only 22% of travelers wrote a review without having been asked. Hotels can easily close this gap with a post-stay survey software that allows hoteliers to manage guest feedback and reviews from the entire web simultaneously", says Benjamin Jost, CEO of TrustYou.
Download the full white paper for free.
Find more information on TrustYou and the guest feedback platform on www.trustyou.com.
TrustYou helps companies win through the power of listening and provides a guest feedback platform that makes listening to customers easy, powerful, and actionable. The platform unlocks the potential of guest feedback and helps to:
- Create unlimited opportunities to listen and respond to guests' needs.
- Understand all reviews across the web and make better business decisions.
- Publish hotel reviews on the website and on Google and allow positive feedback to influence bookings.
TrustYou empowers companies to earn trust, make better decisions, and ultimately, win.
Find more information on TrustYou and our feedback platform on www.trustyou.com.
Phone: +49 89 55 27 35-116