Winners of the 2019 HotelTechAwards Announced
Thousands of top hoteliers across more than 150 countries voted to determine the best products for hoteliers to grow their business in 2019
The HotelTechAwards (produced by Hotel Tech Report) announced the year's top rated hotel technology companies and products based on more than 20,000 hotelier ratings and data-points.
The competition spans core areas of hotel technology: marketing, revenue, operations and guest experience. 2019 Voting included participation from major hotel groups including: Four Seasons, Movenpick, Hilton, Marriott, Kerry Hotels, Auberge Resorts, Best Western, Accor Hotels, Rosewood and dozens more.
"We're seeing unprecedented disruptive forces impacting the hotel industry today and technology is our only line of defense. Hotels that operate the same way they did even 5 years ago are quickly becoming the fallout of these tectonic shifts," says Jordan Hollander, CEO of Hotel Tech Report.
"The gig economy has brought immense recruiting challenges for hotels, the sharing economy has created similar threats from a competitive perspective and that's not even scratching the surface. Adding fuel to the fire, experts are predicting extremely challenging economic conditions in 2019-2020 - this is the perfect storm. The HotelTechAwards identify the best companies to help hoteliers weather the storm through everything from time saving automation to pricing optimization. Great technology solutions can help hotels bring in more business, operate more efficiently and adapt in a rapidly evolving market."
The HotelTechAwards are often referred to as "the Oscars of Hotel Tech" and winners were selected from more than 180 of the top technology products around the world. The HotelTechAwards are the industry's only data driven awards platform with winners determined not by a handful of judges but by a global community comprised from thousands of verified hotel technology users across more than 120 countries.
Top Rated Guest Experience Technologies
- Whistle - 2019 Winner, Guest Messaging Software | Runner up: Helloshift
- Wrapped - 2019 Winner, Digital Art
- ALICE - 2019 Winner, Mobile Application | Runner up: Nuvola
- Crave Interactive - 2019 Winner, Guest Room Tablets | Runner up: Aavgo
Top Rated Operations Technologies
- Clock Software - 2 x 2019 Winner, Property Management System and HMS | Runner up: Mews Systems
- Quore - 2019 Winner, Housekeeping Software
- HelloShift - 2019 Winner, Staff Task Management Software | Runner up: Nuvola
- GuestRevu - 2 x 2019 Winner, Guest Feedback and Survey Software | Runner up: TrustYou
- Hotel Effectiveness - Labor Management Software | Runner up: M3
- Beekeeper - Employee Engagement Software
- ALICE- 3 x 2019 Winner, Concierge Software, Engineering Software | Runner up: Quore
Top Rated Revenue Technologies
- TravelClick - 2019 Winner, Market Intelligence and Rate Shopping | Runner up: RainMaker
- M3 - 2019 Winner, Accounting Software
- Travel Tripper - 2019 Winner, Central Reservations Systems (CRS) | Runner up: TravelClick
- Cloudbeds - 2019 Winner, Channel Manager | Runner up: SiteMinder
- HotelIQ - 2019 Winner, Business Intelligence Software | Runner up: Juyo Analytics
- Atomize - 2019 Winner, Revenue Management Software (RMS) | Runner up: IDeaS
- Get Into More - 2019 Winner, Event Intelligence Software | Runner up: IDeaS
Top Rated Marketing Technologies
- Revinate - 2019 Winner, Email Marketing & CRM Software | Runner up: Clairvoyix
- Net Affinity - 2019 Winner, Booking Engine | Runner up: Travel Tripper
- Screen Pilot - 2019 Winner, Digital Marketing Agency | Runner up: Travel Tripper
- Stay Wanderful - 2019 Winner, Direct Booking Platforms | Runner up: Triptease
- Oaky - 2019 Winner, Merchandising & Upsell Software
- GuestRevu - 2019 Winner, Reputation Management Software | Runner up: TrustYou
- Koddi - 2019 Winner, Metasearch Management Software