Major enhancements to Guestfolio CRM: Advanced guest profile management
Guestfolio CRM | Intuitive marketing automation and guest intelligence for boutique and independent hotels
Guest profiles are the heart of personalization and stellar service. That's why we're pumped to share that the latest release of Guestfolio CRM is packed with an enhanced set of abilities for guest profile management, allowing you to master your database and serve clients more intelligently and faster.
We will begin the rollout of these new features on October 15, turning them on for all customers across the next week or so. If you'd like to try out the new Profiles sooner, you can request priority by reaching out to your Guestfolio account manager.
We hope you love this enhancement. Stay tuned for more new Guestfolio CRM features on the horizon!
So, here's what's new in Guestfolio CRM:
- Use the improved index to locate a profile faster and easier with the new ability to sort by first name, last name, email, reservations, total lifetime revenue and subscriber sending status.
- Edit guest profiles directly in Guestfolio CRM, making it easier for you to update key guest data such as name, email address and location.
- Create new guest profiles on the fly
- Designate a profile as a Lead Profile to easily target the correct guest profile when multiple profiles share the same email address.
- Keep your guest database organized and fresh with the ability to delete profiles.
Find profiles quickly in the improved index
Create new profiles, edit and delete existing profiles
Select a profile as a Lead Profile
Find out more at Guestfolio CRM
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices across the United States in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and San Diego and offices in the United Arab Emirates, Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.