CWT Meetings & Events Restructures Leadership Team
CWT Meetings & Events (M&E) has restructured its leadership team under Derek Sharp, with six global position:
- Kari Wendel, VP Strategic Customers
- Ian Cummings, VP Commercial
- Saskia Gentil, VP Global Sales and Marketing
- Nathan Brooks, Global Lead of Supplier Management
- Cristina Scott, VP Global Operations- Stuart Whatley, Head of Product and Technology Strategy
"As the leading global player in our sector, we continue to set the benchmark as we deliver over 100 meetings and events every day of the year," said Derek Sharp (pictured), Senior Vice President and Managing Director, CWT Meetings & Events. "And, as customer needs dictate more globally scalable products and services, CWT is well positioned to deliver our industry leading solutions around the world - with creativity, consistency and great ROI."
The focus of the six divisional structures is as follows:
- Strategic Customers: Headed by Kari Wendel, Vice President of Strategic Customers, this group will include CWT M&E's top accounts, including many Strategic Meetings Management (SMM) accounts.
- Local, Multinational and Regional Customers: Led by Ian Cummings, Vice President of Commercial, this group will deliver the full portfolio of M&E services (e.g., SMM, Events, Incentives, Group Air, etc.) and account management best practices across the globe at the local, multinational and regional levels.
- Global Sales and Marketing: Led by Saskia Gentil, Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, who will add to her current portfolio of global sales, global marketing.
- Global Supplier Management: Headed by Nathan Brooks, Global Lead of Supplier Management, who will continue to lead CWT M&E's global supplier strategy, with a focus on growing the preferred supplier base and to drive more business to preferred suppliers.
- Global Operations: Led by the newly-joined Cristina Scott, Vice President, Global Operations, the goal is to ensure the highest level of discipline in how CWT M&E operates globally.
- Product and Technology Strategy: Led by Stuart Whatley, Head of Product and Technology Strategy, who joined the M&E team to develop more robust product and technology roadmaps and partnership strategies in the meetings and events space.
CWT Meetings & Events
CWT Meetings & Events delivers 38,500 innovative, high-quality projects for customers every year - across all industry sectors, globally. Our creative know-how helps us deliver awe-inspiring events, and our logistics expertise guarantees professional meeting services, group travel, and compliance. We manage your strategic meetings management programs with one aim in mind - to maximize your return on investment.
CWT Meetings & Events is CWT's meeting & events division.
CWT is a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform. Companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected - anywhere, anytime, anyhow - and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience. Every single day, we look after enough travelers to fill more than 100,000 hotel rooms, while our meetings and events division handles more than 100 events every 24 hours.