ALICE Launches Free COVID-19 Recovery Checklist Software
ALICE has launched a new free product to help hoteliers operate more efficiently during COVID-19. ALICE's COVID-19 Recovery Checklist Software is available now, and is free to help hotels manage operations through times of low occupancy or closure, back into times of recovery, and up to full occupancy again. ALICE provides hoteliers with tools to streamline operations and communications. It is the hospitality industry's leading operations technology, connecting every department of the hotel with one platform for all staff communication and guest requests. More than 100,000 hoteliers across 2,500 hotels around the world use ALICE.
With ALICE Checklist, the company is supporting hoteliers during lean times in the way it knows best: providing staff with tools. ALICE has teamed up with seasoned hotel operators to create comprehensive checklists to keep staff organized and effective. ALICE is providing a library of standardized checklists, as well as letting hotels create their own checklists for the following procedures:
- Essential preventative maintenance
- Perform scheduled, routine maintenance to ensure that both your rooms and equipment are in excellent condition
- Operating with low occupancy
- Effectively manage room inventory with OOS & OOO rooms, and ensure all cleaning standards are met
- Temporarily shutting down areas for guests
- Taking guest rooms, floors, or buildings out of service and preparing for basic maintenance without occupancy
- Operating while closed for guests
- Doing essential maintenance on equipment to keep the property in great shape and operating reoccurring security checks
- Temporarily shutting down the hotel
- Gracefully turning off all physical and digital systems so the hotel can re-open quickly without disruption or damage
The checklists are both printable, for offline use, and mobile-enabled. ALICE Checklist tracks progress and provides reporting for hoteliers. When increasing operations again, or completely reopening, checklists can be utilized to bring guest rooms and public areas back into service, and to streamline task management.
ALICE is offering this product for free, to any hotelier, with no strings attached. The strength and spirit of the hospitality community is important, and this product will help hoteliers weather the storm until occupancy is back on the rise.
Learn more at www.aliceplatform.com/checklists, and sign-up online to start using it this week.
ALICE is the leading all-in-one hospitality operations platform that enables hotel staff to do their most impactful work without all the guesswork. Task management, real-time communication, and operational analytics reduce the complexity and chaos of hotel operations providing the transparency and flexibility needed to run efficiently. Founded in 2013, ALICE works with more than 2,500 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the world"s leading
brands, including Marriott International, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Graduate Hotels, and Grupo Posadas. ALICE is a Top 10 Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech by Hotel Tech Report in 2021, winner of Best Concierge Software, a Top 10 People's Choice Software and Finalist for its Preventative Maintenance Software, Housekeeping, and Staff Collaboration Tools, at the 2021 HotelTechAwards. https://www.aliceplatform.com/