ALICE Launches Free COVID-19 Recovery Checklist Software
ALICE has launched a new free product to help hoteliers operate more efficiently during COVID-19. ALICE's COVID-19 Recovery Checklist Software is available now, and is free to help hotels manage operations through times of low occupancy or closure, back into times of recovery, and up to full occupancy again. ALICE provides hoteliers with tools to streamline operations and communications. It is the hospitality industry's leading operations technology, connecting every department of the hotel with one platform for all staff communication and guest requests. More than 100,000 hoteliers across 2,500 hotels around the world use ALICE.
With ALICE Checklist, the company is supporting hoteliers during lean times in the way it knows best: providing staff with tools. ALICE has teamed up with seasoned hotel operators to create comprehensive checklists to keep staff organized and effective. ALICE is providing a library of standardized checklists, as well as letting hotels create their own checklists for the following procedures:
- Essential preventative maintenance
- Perform scheduled, routine maintenance to ensure that both your rooms and equipment are in excellent condition
- Operating with low occupancy
- Effectively manage room inventory with OOS & OOO rooms, and ensure all cleaning standards are met
- Temporarily shutting down areas for guests
- Taking guest rooms, floors, or buildings out of service and preparing for basic maintenance without occupancy
- Operating while closed for guests
- Doing essential maintenance on equipment to keep the property in great shape and operating reoccurring security checks
- Temporarily shutting down the hotel
- Gracefully turning off all physical and digital systems so the hotel can re-open quickly without disruption or damage
The checklists are both printable, for offline use, and mobile-enabled. ALICE Checklist tracks progress and provides reporting for hoteliers. When increasing operations again, or completely reopening, checklists can be utilized to bring guest rooms and public areas back into service, and to streamline task management.
ALICE is offering this product for free, to any hotelier, with no strings attached. The strength and spirit of the hospitality community is important, and this product will help hoteliers weather the storm until occupancy is back on the rise.
Learn more at www.aliceplatform.com/checklists, and sign-up online to start using it this week.
ALICE is a hotel operations platform that empowers operational excellence and meaningful guest experiences. By bringing all hotel departments together with a single operations platform for internal communication and task management, ALICE helps hotel staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,500 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the world's leading brands, including Marriott International, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Viceroy Hotel Group, Firmdale Hotels, Dream Hotel Group, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and The Leading Hotels of the World. The company acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017. ALICE is the Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform, an Inc. Best Workplaces of 2019, and winner of Best Place to Work in Hotel Technology, Best Concierge Software, Best Engineering & Facilities Management, Best Guest App and Top Staff Task Management & Collaboration Platform at the 2019 HotelTechAwards.
For more information, visit https://www.aliceplatform.com.