BLLA Dares to Adapt with First Digital Summit
The Association has pivoted its popular annual conferences to its first all-day digital summit gathering boutique leaders on Sept. 17
LOS ANGELES -- Boutique Lifestyle Leaders Association (BLLA) will combine its two most popular gatherings as an unmissable digital event this fall. The Boutique Lifestyle Digital Summit will be held on September 17 with the message of 2020, "Dare to Adapt." Top creative minds in hospitality will headline interviews, panel discussions, keynotes, boot camps, and newly designed formats including mentor power-hour sessions, a virtual trade show & invite-only meetups. The 2020 StayBoutique™ Award winners will also be announced during the summit with a special ceremony recognizing the most innovative and successful properties in the space.
Summit events will fall under two tracks: The Boutique Hotel Investment Conference and The Art of Boutique Leadership, honoring essential know-how for boutique management for the next normal. Attendees will hear from the world's most notable hoteliers and boutique brands throughout the day, opening with keynotes and frank discussions by Jacques-Olivier Chauvin, CEO of Fauchon Hotels (France) and Roger Dow, CEO of U.S. Travel Association.
A few of the confirmed hoteliers leading featured sessions include:
- Luca Franco - Founder & CEO, Luxury Retreats (International)
- Nicole Robinson - Chief Marketing Officer, andBeyond
- Robert Blood - Founder & President, Lark Hotels
- Jamila Ross and Akino West - Founders, Copper Door B&B
- Ari Heckman & Jonathan Minkoff - Co-Founders, ASH NYC
- David Rochefort - President, Graduate Hotels
- Jeff Klein - Founder, JK Hotel Group
- Gorgi and Simon Coghlan - Founders, The Provincial Hotel (Australia)
- Marco Cilia - Founder, Chapter Hotel Roma (Italy)
- David Assef - Managing Director, Spicer's Retreats (Africa)
- Carolyn Schneider - Partner & President, Casetta Group
A full list of hoteliers, investors, developers, and thought leaders can be seen here.
Acting as a platform for progressive change in the global hospitality industry, The Boutique Lifestyle Digital Summit will honor BLLA tradition as the center for commerce, culture and art in the sector.
About StayBoutique - StayBoutique discovers the best in boutique for the world to experience, be inspired by and share. As the BLLA's media platform, StayBoutique has been part of the boutique movement for the last 10 years. As boutique has grown from travel experiences into a thriving lifestyle, StayBoutique has extended beyond their hospitality origins to reach into consumers' lives.