More Than 30,000 Event and Hospitality Professionals Have Been Trained or Cvent Certified Across More Than 70,000 Educational Courses Since March 2020
Cvent extends its free training and certification offer through December 31, 2020 to give industry professionals the tools they need to adapt to the current environment and prepare for the future
TYSONS, Va. - Cvent, a market-leading meetings, events, and hospitality technology provider, today announced that it has trained and certified more than 30,000 marketers, event planners, and hospitality professionals through its robust training and certification program that has been free to anyone since March 2020. The comprehensive training program provides industry professionals with the critical knowledge, skills, and insights they need to adapt to the changing environment, enhance their resume, and prepare their organizations for future success. The company has extended its offer of free Cvent Certifications and free training programs to anyone in the industry through the end of this year. The company is also offering free registration to its annual user conference Cvent CONNECT, which offers additional Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) credits for more accreditation opportunities. The conference begins tomorrow, Aug. 25, and registration remains open.
Since March, the company has continued to expand its program by adding new courses and certification opportunities. One of those new offerings is a Cvent Event Diagramming (formerly Social Tables) Certification for hoteliers to learn how to design meeting space layouts to match current safety guidelines. New training opportunities for meeting and event professionals include virtual and hybrid event courses, with Cvent Certifications for both virtual events and hybrid events coming in October.
"When we first announced our free training and certification program in March, our goal was to train and certify tens of thousands of industry professionals, and to have reached the 30,000 milestone faster than we ever imagined - across all organization types - is a testament to the value of this program," said Cvent CMO Patrick Smith. "As the post-pandemic recovery continues, we're committed to expanding the program to deliver training courses and certifications on the topics that are top of mind, including virtual, hybrid, and safe meeting best practices. Our goal now is to ensure industry professionals have all the tools and skills they need to bounce-back. We're investing in these individuals because they are the future, and when they are well-positioned to handle the current environment, they will help propel their organizations, and our industry, forward."
The complimentary certification and training program offers:
- Hundreds of virtual live and pre-recorded training sessions that deep dive into the Cvent platform, giving participants the flexibility to learn at their own pace.
- Free Cvent Certifications which provide industry professionals the unique opportunity to enhance their technology skills and expand their Cvent expertise to accelerate their careers. In addition to offering the Cvent Certification exams, the company offers live virtual certification preparation sessions hosted by Cvent experts and provides complimentary access to the Cvent event management platform during the exam period. The certifications offered include:
For marketers and event planners
- Event Management Certification
- Event Management Advanced Certification
- Mobile Event App Certification
- Venue Sourcing Certification
- Coming soon: Virtual Events Certification
- Coming soon: Hybrid Events Certification
- Coming soon: Event Marketing Certification
- Coming soon: Cvent Event Diagramming Certification (formerly Social Tables)
- For hoteliers and destinations
- For marketers and event planners
Cvent is offering its certification and training program for free through December 31, 2020.
Cvent is a leading meetings, events, and hospitality software company with nearly 4,000 employees, 30,000 customers, and 300,000 users worldwide. The Cvent Event Cloud offers software solutions to event planners and marketers for online event registration, venue selection, event management and marketing, onsite solutions, and attendee engagement. Cvent's suite of products automate and simplify the planning process to maximize the impact of events. The Cvent Hospitality Cloud partners with hotels and venues to help them drive group and corporate travel business. Hotels use the Cvent Hospitality Cloud's digital marketing tools and software solutions to win business through Cvent's sourcing platforms and to service their customers directly, efficiently and profitably - helping them grow and own their business. For more information, please visit Cvent.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Phone: +1 571 378 6240