LONDON - Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world's largest hotel franchising company with 9,000 hotels in approximately 90 countries, today announces the launch of enhanced meeting capabilities designed to provide event planners with innovative solutions and help drive corporate business demand to its branded hotels. The initiative includes the roll-out of a hybrid meeting concept at a selection of Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham properties in Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Germany, Spain and Portugal, alongside a range of new planning services and enhanced hygiene protocols.
Recognising the need to adapt services to different business requirements, the new proposition includes a blend of conventional meetings with virtual elements to suit new events' needs. From live streaming to separate Dolce meeting rooms in the same location, large-scale online conferences, to on-site broadcast studios connecting various Dolce hotels in Europe. Every event comes with a dedicated Dolce hybrid meeting expert, state-of-the-art technology, high-speed internet and pre-event technical rehearsals. Businesses booking a hybrid event can also benefit from Dolce's full project management services ensuring effective event coordination from start to finish.
The launch of the hybrid concept at eight Dolce hotels in Europe is part of long-term efforts to further expand Wyndham's overall Meetings, Incentives, Conference and Events (MICE) offering in response to changes in demand, with plans to roll out to more of Wyndham's branded properties across Europe, Middle East, Eurasia and Africa.
Julie White, Vice President Commercial EMEA, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts says: "We are delighted to pilot these new meeting solutions, which perfectly complement our broader offering in the region. This new initiative enables us to support businesses as they transition through a new phase of remote working without compromising on the professional experience and flexibility they require. Providing an innovative service that combines elements of a physical and virtual meeting can help encourage higher attendance when faced with the current restrictions on meeting sizes and travel."
The new concept comes complete with a variety of experiences to keep attendees engaged, including specialised event moderators to promote remote participation, various activities involving live music, yoga and Tai chi, as well as hybrid team building solutions.
The new meeting offering prioritises guest wellbeing by integrating Wyndham Hotels & Resorts' 'Count on Us' health and safety procedures. Specific measures include reconfigured event and meeting spaces to allow for social distancing and maximising outdoor spaces where possible; the use of Ecolab's industry leading disinfectants; sanitiser stations throughout venues; management of attendee flow; enhanced food handling and service guidelines that comply with local regulations and more elevated protocols to give guests peace of mind.
Renowned for providing guests with modern meetings using creative spaces, state-of-the-art technology, nourishing food and beverage programmes and inspired activities, Dolce by Wyndham is a collection of upscale hotels located in unique destinations. The new hybrid meeting solutions is available at the following Dolce by Wyndham properties:
- Comwell Aarhus Dolce by Wyndham, Denmark - with its central city location, sleek design, and modern amenities, Comwell Aarhus Dolce by Wyndham is a first-class destination for meetings and events. Planners can choose from 20 contemporary venues including meeting and conference rooms, a banquet facility, and ballroom, all featuring the latest technology.
- Comwell Copenhagen Portside Dolce by Wyndham, Denmark - opening in early 2021, this modern harbor side hotel will offer 17 light-filled meeting rooms encompassing 1,500 square metres of versatile event space, a co-working area, two atriums filled with lush greenery and a range of on-site eateries.
- Dolce by Wyndham Sitges Barcelona, Spain - recently refurbished, this hotel offers 26 meeting rooms and over 23,411 square metres of flexible event space. Located just 35 minutes from Barcelona, the hotel has easy access to the city's attractions for those looking to blend business with leisure.
- Dolce by Wyndham La Hulpe, Brussels, Belgium - tucked into the majestic Sonian forest, close to Brussels city's centre and international airport, the hotel offers 4,500 square metres of IACC-certified event space, contemporary guest rooms and suites with spacious work desks, and a wide range of amenities.
- Dolce by Wyndham Bad Nauheim, Germany - situated amongst 200 hectares (495 acres) of parklands and gardens at the foothills of the Taunus Mountains, Dolce by Wyndham Bad Nauheim offers 27 meeting rooms, a historic 730-seat Art Nouveau theater, and guest rooms and suites equipped with spacious work desks. The hotel is located just 35km from Frankfurt airport.
- Dolce by Wyndham Attica Riviera, Greece - nestled in the picturesque town of Brauron, on the eastern shoreline of Athens, the hotel boasts sweeping vistas and a plethora of amenities, making it a perfect getaway to combine business and leisure. The hotel is only a 15-minute drive from Athens' international airport.
- Akti Imperial Hotel & Convention Center Dolce by Wyndham, Greece - located in Rhodes, overlooking the Aegean, this expansive resort offers 710 guestrooms and 22,500 square metres of flexible space. With 32 versatile meeting rooms, high-speed Wi-Fi, modern technology, lush gardens and private access to the Ixia beach, it is the perfect destination for business events.
- Dolce by Wyndham CampoReal Lisbon, Portugal - nestled among the verdant rolling hills of western Portugal, just 30 minutes north of Lisbon, Dolce CampoReal Lisboa is a haven for business and leisure travellers looking for a tranquil stay. The hotel offers an 18-hole golf course, and various activities to explore the local countryside.
About Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: WH) is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties, with over 8,900 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of over 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8®, Days Inn®, Ramada®, Microtel®, La Quinta®, Baymont®, Wingate®, AmericInn®, Hawthorn Suites®, Trademark Collection® and Wyndham®. The Company's award-winning Wyndham Rewards loyalty program offers approximately 94 million enrolled members the opportunity to redeem points at thousands of hotels, vacation club resorts and vacation rentals globally. For more information, visit www.wyndhamhotels.com.