Meliá Launches Global Superior All-Inclusive Group Experiences Program
Spanish hotel company has announced the launch of this program available at Gran Meliá, Paradisus by Meliá, ME by Meliá and Meliá Hotels & Resorts brands
Meliá Hotels International (MHI), owner and operator of 390 hotels around the world, has announced the creation of group experiences, which adapt to the personality of each traveler at sub-brands including Gran Meliá, Paradisus by Meliá, ME by Meliá and Meliá Hotels & Resorts.
Designed to inspire and illuminate travelers of all ages and lifestyles, these packages include the best of everything for clients upgrading their stays from superior room and suite categories. Beginning today, groups of all sizes can start enjoying all the benefits as a group with a minimum reservation of 5 rooms and leveling up to 41 or more rooms.
Whether it's Gran Meliá's unique way of expressing Spanish luxury, ME by Meliá's chic vibrant lifestyle, or Paradisus Resorts' luxury all-inclusive sustainable vacationing, each Meliá sub-brand embodies each Superior Group Package with its own style.
minimum of five superior rooms or suites are required by reservations to quality as a group, allowing guests to choose one of the core packages. The higher the tier, the more is included for the group and the more added values in terms of extra activities become available. Additionally, the Superior All-Inclusive Group Experiences are designed to make every moment special. Each of the core packages include a curated check-in or check-out experience, personalized in-room set-ups and gastronomic experiences with a choice of menus and locations, with add-on options including inspiration from Master Classes and participation in sustainability programs.
There are four experiential core packages to choose from, so if guests cannot find what they're looking for, the "a la carte" option helps them tailor-make their own package from a catalogue of experiences. The packages and a la carte options include:
- Package 1: Like a Local - An immersion into local culture and flavors: Experience a wonderful mix of colors and flavors designed to immerse you in the local culture of the destination. Highlights include crafts & ritual local culture sessions and check-in/out moments serenaded by live music.
- Package 2: Chic & Tonic - Our design-led lifestyle package: Elegant trend-led design comes with a tropical twist, while resident DJ's and expert bartenders serve up their own special mixes. Because your style goes with you everywhere, we design high-end experiences that adapt to your vacation, a mix of fun and trends that will change the way you enjoy these moments. Highlights include rooftop cocktail parties and wine & cheese pairings.
- Package 3: FUN-damental - Pack your bags for fun and adventure: If you are looking for active days and neon lights, this fun-filled package offers your group an experience laced with adventure that is anything but ordinary. Highlights include mixology and cooking MasterClasses and neon rooftop parties.
- Package 4: Tree Lovers - The bridge between body, mind, soul and environment: Relax and reconnect with this wellness-inspired package complete with sustainable elements and environmentally-friendly activities. Highlights include social volunteering and art & wine wellbeing sessions.
- Á la Carte Experiences - Every moment custom-designed by you and your group: Get inspired and design your own tailor-made package by choosing what you want and how you want it from our vast selection of a la carte options.
Furthermore, all hotels and resorts have reopened under the "Stay Safe with Meliá" program, which MHI debuted in May. The company has partnered with Bureau Veritas, an industry leader in inspection, certification, and testing, to ensure the Meliá Hotels International system is achieving the highest standards in the management of preventative measures to combat COVID-19 in its hotels worldwide. The 390 hotels around the globe have modified their facilities and redesigned all their processes to reduce direct interaction and maintain hygiene standards and social distancing across each property.
Check-in, check-out and concierge services will now be offered digitally only. Upon check-in, additional safety measures include temperature checks of all guests upon arrival, and offering special COVID-19 amenities kits with a mask, gloves and hydroalcoholic gel to all guests. Rooms will have limited employee contact and shared amenities kits such as dental, shaving and shoe shine will be available on request. Only essential items such as shampoo and soap will be offered in the room. Self-service buffet stations have been modified to a market-style service concept featuring pre-packaged food. Additionally, complimentary beverage stations have been removed throughout all resorts. All menus throughout the resorts will only be offered digitally, and reservations are required for all restaurants in order to enforce social distancing.
Additional information on the Superior All-Inclusive Group Experiences Program and the various package options can be found in the link here: meliaprotravellabs.com/en/superior-all-inclusive-group-experiences-agents.
About Melia Hotels International
Founded in 1956 in Palma de Mallorca (Spain), Meliá Hotels International is one of the largest hotel companies worldwide, as well as the absolute leader within the Spanish market, with more than 380 hotels (current portfolio and pipeline) throughout more than 40 countries and four continents, operated under the brands: Gran Meliá Hotels & Resorts, Paradisus by Meliá, ME by Meliá, Meliá Hotels & Resorts, INNSIDE by Meliá, Sol by Meliá and TRYP by Wyndham. The strategic focus on international growth has allowed Meliá Hotels International to be the first Spanish hotel company with presence in key markets such as China, the Arabian Gulf or the US, as well as maintaining its leadership in traditional markets such as Europe, Latin America or the Caribbean. Its high degree of globalization, a diversified business model, the consistent growth plan supported by strategic alliances with major investors and its commitment to responsible tourism are the major strengths of Meliá Hotels International, being the Spanish Hotel leader in Corporate Reputation (Merco Ranking) and one of the most attractive to work worldwide. Meliá Hotels International is included in the IBEX 35 Spanish stock market index. Follow Meliá Hotels International on Twitter @MeliaHotelsInt and Facebook meliahotelsinternational.