Hospitality Financial Leadership - 1 To 1 Mentorship Program Menu
Hospitality Financial Leadership Mentoring & Coaching Program
Here is an overview of the program features & benefits:
- Financial Leadership
- Business Principles
- Financial Statements
- How to Read a Hotel P&L Statement
- Managing Labor & Productivity
- Managing Expenses
- Cost of Goods & F&B Controls
- Hotel Business Strategy
- Financial Analysis
- Effective Leadership With the Numbers
- The program length, to begin with, is 3 months after the initial 3 months it is month to month.
- We connect via phone or zoom. You either call me on my landline or we join online to my zoom invitation.
- I customize my work 1-1 with you so you get what you need. Weekly we focus on the burning issues and come up with improvements. I encourage you to look at the various pain points in your career.
- We schedule our calls from week to week at the conclusion of each call based on both of our schedules. I work Mon-Fri, typically 10 am to 4 pm EST.
Cancelation or Changes
- You may cancel and re-schedule a call within a 24-hour window prior to the scheduled call at no loss of program time to you. Inside of 24 hours you own the call. If I need to cancel, I will add the additional time.
Return on Investment
- I help you make more money in your career by finding ways to make you more valuable like; finding more revenues, reduced expenses, payroll, and tighten controls.
- Details are available upon request.
Guarantee & Commitment
- My guarantee to you is that I show up on each call fully and completely and I commit to your success and development. I give you all of my 35+ years of experience in hotel financial leadership.
Additional Communication with You
- Based on your needs I am available for communication via email or a quick call. If time is required above a basic minimum it would need to come from the program hours. I will advise if this is necessary before using the program hours.
A dedicated and personalized program designed to take the participant through the entire financial landscape of the hotel: financial statements, business concepts, trade processes, accounting principles, hotel strategy, and advanced leadership themes.product details