Motto By Hilton Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square
Motto By Hilton Opens In Philadelphia’s Thriving Center City Neighborhood
Now open – 252 Rooms
Motto Philadelphia, part of Hilton's lifestyle portfolio, is conveniently located near major transit hubs, within walking distance of scenic Rittenhouse Square Park and near popular attractions such as Independence Hall and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. It's the second-ever Motto to open, following the launch of a Washington, D.C. location, also in partnership with Modus Hotels, in the summer of 2020.
Efficient and Flexible Guest Rooms with Smart Room Technology
Motto Philadelphia's 234 travel-sized rooms and 18 larger studio rooms feature a chic, modern design and have everything a guest needs for an enjoyable stay and restful sleep — all within an efficient footprint.
- Equipped with 50" flat screens, high ceilings and loft-style windows with city views
- Furnished with state-of-the-art smart room technology that allows guests to stream favorite shows, control the room climate, adjust lighting and more
- Outfitted with premium, eco-friendly bath amenities and high-quality showerheads
- Built to maximize the utilization of space, with integrated storage nooks and multi-purpose furniture
Neighborhood Hot Spot
Motto Philadelphia featuresthree unique three food and beverage spaces, each imagined and operated by Defined Hospitality, the restaurant group behind nationally renowned Suraya, Pizzeria Beddia and R&D cocktail bar.
- Occupying the ground floor, Condesa is a contemporary 140-seat eatery, named after the vibrant neighborhood in Mexico City. Condesa's menu highlights regionally inspired dishes centered on Mexican heirloom corn tortillas, traditionally prepared with volcanic-stone ground masa and made entirely in-house each day. The bar also showcases a significant list of mezcal- and tequila-based spirits.
- El Techo, the 11th floor taqueria, offers a more casual Mexican menu, communal tables, and expansive views of the Philadelphia skyline due to the state-of-the-art, retractable glass windows and roof that allows for year-round, open-air dining.
- El Café, with a 19th street entrance, provides guests with an all-day food & beverage offering serving coffee from Stumptown Roasters, breakfast tacos and made-daily pastries - a perfect option for guests and neighbors.