Today, Hotel Equities ("HE") announced the Hyatt Place Columbus / Polaris hotel is officially open, expanding the Hyatt Place brand's footprint in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand's intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. Witness Investments owns and developed the project and Hotel Equities operates the hotel.
Because Hyatt's efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today's multi-tasking traveler. At Hyatt Place Columbus / Polaris, the hotel offers the perfect home base for an Ohio adventure. Here, you can spend the day touring museums, retail shopping, exploring Top Golf, or venture off to downtown Columbus and stroll along Scioto Mile with its acres of rich parkland.
Hyatt Place Columbus / Polaris offers:
- 112 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Breakfast Bar featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces offer 2,740 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
"Polaris is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see," said Robert Dunklee, GM of the Hyatt Place Columbus / Polaris. "Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that we will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area."