Cambria Hotel Minneapolis Downtown
Cambria Hotels Opens in Downtown Minneapolis
Now Open121 RoomsHotel website
Cambria Hotels--an upscale brand franchised by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH)--continues its expansion across the Twin Cities with the opening of the Cambria Hotel Minneapolis Downtown. The new six-story, 121-room hotel joins the nearby Cambria Hotel Minneapolis Maple Grove and Cambria Hotel Bloomington Mall of America Minneapolis Airport to further the brand's quest to bring modern, upscale accommodations to travelers' favorite urban destinations.
Ideally located at 1020 Hawthorne Avenue, the Cambria Hotel Minneapolis Downtown positions guests in the heart of the city's Gateway District--Minneapolis' original downtown--minutes away from top area restaurants, breweries, and riverfront attractions. The hotel is also a short drive to Target Center, U.S. Bank Stadium, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Gutherie Theater, and the University of Minnesota campus. During their stay, guests can also enjoy easy access to the offices of top area employers, including Ameriprise Financial, Ecolab, General Mills, and Target.
The Cambria Hotel Minneapolis Downtown features upscale amenities and approachable indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Multi-purpose indoor spaces for productive work or relaxation.
- Locally inspired design décor, reflecting the unique personality of the surrounding Minneapolis community.
- Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, complete with design forward fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Onsite dining with freshly made food, local craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails, as well as to-go options.
- Multi-function meeting and event spaces.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
The Cambria Hotel Minneapolis Downtown was developed by Hawkeye Hotels and JR Hospitality. There are currently more than 60 Cambria hotels open across the U.S. in popular cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans, Portland and Phoenix, with nearly 70 hotels in the pipeline as of September 30, 2022.