HSMAI Announces The Top 25 Minds In Hospitality And Travel Sales And Marketing
Winners Honored at Reception and Adrian Awards Gala January 31
The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) announced its eighth annual “who’s who” list of the Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Hospitality and Travel Sales and Marketing. The honorees, who have habitually exemplified traits indicative of the best sales and marketing professionals in the hospitality, travel and tourism industries, will be honored during a private ceremony preceding the HSMAI Adrian Awards Gala on Jan. 31, 2011, at the New York Marriott Marquis, and recognized at the Gala.
The 2010 HSMAI Top 25 Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing:
- David Bratton: Managing Partner, Destination Analysts, Inc.
- Todd Castor: Area Director of eCommerce, Marriott International
- Andressa F. Chapman: Director of Marketing, Wild Dunes Resort
- Ty Christian: Managing Partner, TRC Consulting Group, Inc.
- Danielle Saba Courtenay: Chief Marketing Officer, Orlando/Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc.
- Victoria Feldman de Falco: Principal, Redpoint Marketing PR, Inc.
- Anne Fischer: Director of Digital Marketing, Busch Entertainment Corporation
- Andrew Ross Freeman: Owner, Andrew Freeman & Co.
- Heny Gabay: Vice President Marketing, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Brian Hall: Chief Marketing Officer, St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission
- Susan Helstab: Executive Vice President of Marketing, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Audrey Hendley: Vice President Marketing, American Express
- Steven Heydt: President and Chief Operating Officer, Elite Island Resorts
- David A. Keys: Regional Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Eastern USA and Canada- Hilton Worldwide
- Steven M. Lambert: Director, Administration and Industry Relations, New York University
- Ric Leutwyler: Chief Operating Officer, Pegasus Solutions Inc.
- Jody B. Merl: President, Innovative Travel Marketing, Inc.
- Pat Moscaritolo: President and CEO, Greater Boston Convention & Visitor Bureau
- Michele Nichols: Founder, Unique Venues
- William C. Pate: President and CEO, Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Tracy Quan: Director, Brand Communications, Royal Caribbean International
- Scott Schult: Executive Vice President, Marketing, Myrtle Beach Area CVB
- Kelly Schulz: Vice President, Communications and Public Relations, New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Heather Allison Smith: Director of Sales & Marketing, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
- Mark D. Thompson: Vice President of Marketing, Irving Texas Convention & Visitors Bureau
The “Top 25” recognition program is held in conjunction with HSMAI’s annual Adrian Awards, which honors the “best of the best” in travel and hospitality marketing in the categories of advertising, public relations and digital marketing. Winners will be recognized at the annual Adrian Awards Gala, and at a ceremony and VIP reception co-hosted by Expedia Media Solutions prior to the Gala. Tables and tickets for the HSMAI Adrian Awards Gala are on sale now. HSMAI will also be holding a Digital Marketing Strategy Conference Feb. 1, the day after the Gala, at the New York Marriott Marquis. For more information on the Top 25 and the Adrian Awards Gala, please contact Desiree LaFont at (703) 506-3297, email [email protected], visit , or follow Adrian Awards news on Twitter at and Facebook at .
New York Marriott Marquis — New York, NY United States
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners and is the industry's leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals and their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI Digital Marketing Strategy Conference, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. Founded in 1927, HSMAI is a membership organization comprising more than 5,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at https://www.hsmai.org, www.facebook.com/hsmai, www.twitter.com/hsmai, and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.