Eyefortravel San Francisco: Know Your Customer Better than Your Competitor
Join the west coast's largest digital travel conference meeting of over 300+ industry leaders – 2 dedicated conference streams focused on mobile, emering trends, travel technology, content marketing, social media, and data strategies.
The EyeforTravel San Francisco Summit is back in 2018, guns blazing. Join some of travel's most inspiring and innovative brands coming together to learn, network and pioneer change in the industry.
EyeforTravel are excited about this growth, competition and disruption in the sector; and have positioned their next EyeForTravel San Francisco Summit (April 9-10) to focus on 'Knowing your customer better than your competitor – and investing in the right technology to enhance your digital strategy and drive profitability.
To shed light on digital innovation in the industry, Renu Kannu – North America Lead at EyeforTravel said, "We are at such an exciting point in online travel – the challenges are great, and the opportunities are even greater, particularly given the digital tools, platforms and technologies available today. And yes, businesses are focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience to successfully win and retain the customer; but more importantly it is about ensuring a customer centric business that competes in the digital age.
She went onto to say, "Now is the time for travel brands to really focus on capitalizing on travel technology and accelerating their digital strategies. They really need to meet and engage with the customer where they are.
Here are some of the hot topics being covered in each stream:
Tech Innovation Strategies: Mobile, Emerging Trends, and Travel Technology
- A Choice Hotels Case Study: A Holistic Approach to Emerging Tech & Enhancing the Physical Experience with the Right Digital Technology
- A Marriott Case study: The Power of Mobile to Drive Interaction and Develop Unique Digital Experiences to Stay Top of Mind and Engage with Your Customer
- Blockchain Demystified: How Can It Be Applied in Travel and How Will It Change Your Business?
Marketing Strategies: Content Marketing, Social media and Data
- Hilton Case Study: Brand Building in the Digital Age: The Role of Storytelling in Today's Customer Journey
- Cathay Pacific Case Study: Incorporating Virtual Content and Mobile Video into Cathay Pacific Airways' Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Case Study: Supercharge your engagement strategy: Bring your story to life by utilizing digital tools and delivering relevant content
The Start-up Village: A special bolt on program to cater to our growing start-up community interested in travel. Complete with its own networking and a start-up competition
Learn more about the event and what will be covered: http://events.eyefortravel.com/san-francisco-summit/
Companies confirmed to attend this year include: Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, Facebook, Tencent, Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Hilton, Air Canada, and a whole lot more…
Take a sneak peak at the 3 minute video reel from last year: https://youtu.be/Go83K-SLnKI?t=8
Contact the team directly at – renu(at)eyefortravel(dot)com
EyeforTravel is an online travel intelligence provider to hotels, airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more. Established in 1997 by Tim Gunstone, right at the inception of online travel, the group offers a diverse product portfolio including industry analysis, insights, research, webinars, reports and conferences. From major hotel brands to new startups, EyeforTravel helps its 80,000 strong customer base make better decisions, build better brands, close the most lucrative deals and ultimately sell more of their product.
For more information visit www.eyefortravel.com.