Intelity to Showcase 10 Years of Technology Innovation at HITEC Houston
- Mobile apps for service delivery, check-in/out and room keys, plus in-room solutions that engage guests via tablets, mobile devices and AI voice commands, will be on display in Booth 2127, June 19 to 21, at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston
"Last year at HITEC Toronto, we unveiled the ICEvoice prototype; this year, we will proudly demonstrate how this new, ambient technology is working to improve the guest experience," said Gregg Hopkins, Intelity chief sales and marketing officer. "ICEvoice is sensitive and responsive to guests' voice commands in both guestroom and meeting-room environments. We are equally excited to be celebrating Intelity's 10 Year Anniversary at this event. Intelity made its debut at HITEC 2009, and we haven't looked back."
Here are just a few of the Intelity products that HITEC attendees will experience; each were developed to meet hoteliers' operations needs and guests' demands for more personalized services:
- ICEvoice that uses Amazon's Alexa to function as a virtual concierge, allowing guests to make requests, adjust room controls and more all with just a few simple voice commands.
- CEbedside that places in-room tablets on nightstands to give guests fingertip access to hotel services while in the room.
- ICE Mobile Dining that provides an out-of-room dining experience for guests using their mobile device while they stay at the hotel.
- MIKEY Mobile Check-in/out + Mobile Key that integrates with Bluetooth Low Energy locks to turn a guest's smartphone into a room key.
- Wrangler Mobile Device Manager that enables hoteliers to manage on-premises mobile devices such as tablets and TVs used by guests and staff.
- Mercury Unified Messaging Portal that enables guests to place requests with hotel staff via the messaging channel they choose, whether it be SMS text, or social media.
Show Stoppers . . .
In addition to showcasing these in-demand products, Intelity hopes to announce the first brand deployment of ICEvoice systemwide, and recap some its revolutionary accomplishments of the last decade, including launching the industry's first in-room touch technology, first guest-service mobile technology, first in-room touch tablet, first interactive guest services on a TV, first enterprise mobile application: Conrad Concierge, first multi-tenant solution via mobile, first to offer expanded hotel service features on the Apple Watch, and the first tablet for the full- and limited-service hospitality segments.
"Intelity is bringing guest engagement to one platform," Hopkins said. "Our solutions deliver the high-tech, high-touch hotel experience that today's modern travelers are demanding. They put guests' in the driver's seat when it comes to the details of their stay, enabling guests to navigate their experience from any device they choose. This raises the convenience level several notches for guests and hoteliers alike. Our digital tools make it easy for hoteliers to manage guest services and requests that give management and staff a range of capabilities.
"We encourage anyone looking to enhance guests' experiences to visit Intelity in Booth #2127 at HITEC Houston," he said. "We've got modules that meet the needs of every hotel segment, brand affiliation and budget. And, in the coming weeks, we'll release a checklist of features hoteliers should be looking for when shopping for guest-engagement technologies at HITEC."
For more information about Intelity's solutions for the hospitality industry, click here.
Intelity, headquartered in Orlando, Florida, is the creator of the world's first and most widely used integrated guest services platform, ICE (Interactive Customer Experience™). With certified integrations to all major hotel back-end management systems (POS, PMS, Ticketing, Spa and Room Controls), Intelity's complete guest service platform is a centralized property-automation system that delivers concierge-level services, guest request tracking and fulfillment, business-intelligence analytics, marketing/messaging capabilities, and a full content management system. Since beginning operations in 2007, the Inc. 5000 company has gained a reputation as a leader in hospitality technology with installations across six continents, including most major brands and many celebrated independent properties. Intelity was recently designated as the "Official Mobile & In Room Technology Provider" for Forbes Travel Guide, as well as the "Best Mobile App in Hospitality" from Travel Weekly's Magellan Awards and the "World's Leading Hotel Brand App" from the World Travel Awards. For more information, please visit www.intelitycorp.com.