MCR Acquires Springhill Suites At The Ultimate All-ages Summer Vacation Spot
Weekend getaway gold: The Fairfax, Virginia hotel is minutes from George Washington’s Mount Vernon, a water park and the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum’s Udvar-Hazy Center
NEW YORK -- MCR, the seventh-largest hotel owner-operator in the United States, has acquired the 140-room SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks in Northern Virginia, which received a $1.4 million top to bottom renovation last year.
When business calls, the SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks is close to Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, Boeing, the National Reconnaissance Office and other corporate headquarters.
"Everyone should visit Fairfax," says Tyler Morse, CEO and Managing Partner of MCR. "Historical sites, wineries, golf courses and the Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts make it the perfect getaway. In August, we look forward to welcoming family members of George Mason University's 36,000 returning students."
The SpringHill Suites Fairfax Fair Oaks is located at 11191 Waples Mill Road and features:
- 140 suites with work spaces, mini fridges, microwaves and coffee makers
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- A complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- A 24-hour fitness center and heated indoor pool
- An outdoor patio with a fountain and a fire pit
- A 24-hour business center offering free faxing, printing and copying services
- Meeting space for 40 people
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Close proximity to the public Washington Metro Orange Line and the newly expanded Silver Line
MCR is the seventh largest hotel owner-operator in the country and owns a portfolio of 82 premium hotel properties with over 9,800 keys in 21 states. MCR’s hotels are operated under 10 brands and the firm is headquartered in New York City and Dallas. In 2015, MCR was awarded the Marriott Partnership Circle Award, the highest honor Marriott presents to its owner and franchise partners for hospitality excellence. For more information, please visit:www.mcrdevelopment.com.