Moda Has Arrived
San Jose, Calif. -- Bittel Americas announces initial customer deliveries of MODA. MODA, designed by Jacob Jensen, is Bittel's next generation ALL-IN-ONE guest room solution. MODA combines traditional nightstand devices including Bluetooth Audio, Alarm Clock, and mobile device charging into a stylish new design.
"MODA's stack also includes the guest room phone," says CEO Joe Zhang
"Equally exciting is MODA's technology roadmap. DECT and SIP modules are soon to be available rounding out MODA's telephony configuration and we are in initial testing of our Alexa ready technology" CEO Joe Zhang restates that each of MODA's modules contains Bittel's VR1 technology making MODA Voice Ready. "We are now testing our Alexa compatible features and we have a number of technology initiatives in the pipeline"
How do you Your In-Room Components Stack Up?
The base component of MODA is its Charging module; it is this module that powers the entire"stack" of smart devices. The Charging module features two USB ports and one USB-C port. Guest use convenient, magnetically attached cables to charge their devices. Wireless charging is an optional feature. Hoteliers can then build onto this Charging module with one or ALL of the following components.
- Alarm Clock Module- MODA's TRU-TIME technology insures the clock time is correct today…tomorrow…always, improving the guest experience and reducing housekeeping effort. It also included an auto-dimming feature with an ambient light sensor and an easy-to-set single day alarm with a 10-minute duration.
- Speakerphone Module - MODA's high-performance speakerphone and four guest-service buttons enables the guest to easily reach hotel services. Optional corded or cordless handset supplements MODA's speakerphone.
- Bluetooth Speaker Module- NFC enabled and features high- performance sound
- Casting Module- MODA offers a wired casting option to Apple and Samsung devices or wireless casting to all devices
- Voice Recognition Module- All MODA modules are "Voice Ready" and designed to work with the voice recognition technology.
"We thought of everything when designing MODA; it's attractive, adaptable, and affordable," Zhang said. "There is not much more today's owners and operators ask for…but just in case they do, MODA is future proof and can be upgraded to meet future technology requirements."
For a demo of MODA, pre-schedule an appointment with Mitch Heinlein by emailing [email protected] For more information on Bittel's full line of in-room equipment options, visit bittelamericas.com
Bittel is a rapidly-growing provider of smart devices for hotel guestrooms that provide mobile charging, casting, calling and streaming services to today's modern travelers. Bittel products are known for their reliability and groundbreaking designs and are installed in thousands of hotels around the world. Headquartered in Rizhao, China, Bittel's North American operations are based in San Jose, California. Please visit us at bittelamericas.com
Phone: (408)298-8206 ext 3006